11-30-2014, 04:54 AM #1
Claw
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you're like me and you freeze ALOT. Try turning the paintball effect off on your settings. I turned it off and I haven't froze once in 2 hours Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to Claw for this useful post:

matthijscod, P$ycho, Worst
11-30-2014, 05:19 AM #2
Worst
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
Hmm maybe Paintball thing isint that good? :/
11-30-2014, 05:54 AM #3
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by Worst View Post
Hmm maybe Paintball thing isint that good? :/

It freezes your console. I froze constantly until I turned it off and I still haven't froze Upside Down Happy
11-30-2014, 05:55 AM #4
Worst
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
Originally posted by Claw View Post
It freezes your console. I froze constantly until I turned it off and I still haven't froze Upside Down Happy

Good man ^.^ atleast if people ask for "freezing" this is something to know about ^^
11-30-2014, 08:53 AM #5
matthijscod
Little One
If you're like me and you freeze ALOT. Try turning the paintball effect off on your settings. I turned it off and I haven't froze once in 2 hours Happy

I was gonna post this too! When i turned it off i also played without freezing for 3 hours Happy
11-30-2014, 03:35 PM #6
I thought the freezing was related to those of us using discs. The computer is trying to communicate witht the disc and when it fails it freezes. I've heard the digital downloads are better for this reason. I would've got the digital download myself but I found someone to sell me the game 3 days early and couldn't wait, lol.
11-30-2014, 05:04 PM #7
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by CovertBilly View Post
I thought the freezing was related to those of us using discs. The computer is trying to communicate witht the disc and when it fails it freezes. I've heard the digital downloads are better for this reason. I would've got the digital download myself but I found someone to sell me the game 3 days early and couldn't wait, lol.

I have the digital download. It froze a lot and it was because of that paintball effect :s
11-30-2014, 10:08 PM #8
P$ycho
Banned
I have the digital download. It froze a lot and it was because of that paintball effect :s

Its made for nextgen of course its going to freeze
11-30-2014, 10:10 PM #9
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by ycho View Post
Its made for nextgem of course its going to freeze, BF4 had the same problems

I never froze on BF4
11-30-2014, 10:12 PM #10
P$ycho
Banned
I never froze on BF4