Post: Activision states AW will no longer support online splitscreen.
12-05-2014, 06:45 PM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After failing to fix an error "memory 26" Activision states that AW will no longer support online splitscreen. A feature a lot of people enjoy when they have friends over.

This was first noticed on the Playstation 4 when someone tweeted to Actvision about the memory error 26.

This is going to be a huge issue when the update hits consoles. This will probably make them lose a lot of customers.

People tweeted at Actvision requesting a refund for the game and Actvision told them to go to their local retailer. This caused rage when people asked why should the retailers have to lose money when they are not the ones ruining the game.

I agree with them. Retailers should not have to refund people and they should find a fix to memory error 26.

(Written by me after seeing the tweet)

EDIT: Check out @ATVIAssist's Tweet: You must login or register to view this content.

They fixed it.
Last edited by MLB ; 12-05-2014 at 07:10 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to MLB for this useful post:

Funzaur, Geo
12-05-2014, 06:52 PM #2
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hellixed View Post
After failing to fix an error "memory 26" Activision states that AW will no longer support online splitscreen. A feature a lot of people enjoy when they have friends over.

This was first noticed on the Playstation 4 when someone tweeted to Actvision about the memory error 26.

This is going to be a huge issue when the update hits consoles. This will probably make them lose a lot of customers.

People tweeted at Actvision requesting a refund for the game and Actvision told them to go to their local retailer. This caused rage when people asked why should the retailers have to lose money when they are not the ones ruining the game.

I agree with them. Retailers should not have to refund people and they should find a fix to memory error 26.

(Written by me after seeing the tweet)

People still play Call of Duty?:ha!: The gsames dead... I haven't played a Call of Duty game and enjoyed the gameplay since BO1 & BO2. I had a little fun on AW but that died quick. :/ Activision are just speeding the process now. It's only a matter of time

RIP IN PIECES CALL OF DUTY
12-05-2014, 07:04 PM #3
MLB
Former Moderator
Activision tweeted at me Check out @ATVIAssist's Tweet: You must login or register to view this content.

The problem is now fixed.

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

P$ycho
12-05-2014, 07:04 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Wow this is abysmal, many multi-million dollar companies are unable to fix an error? Or is that they can't really be asked as it probably involves doing a lot of work, they will loose customers indeed as this is a very large part of the game in my opinion. And yes retailers should not have to lose out due the the action of the game maker. Nice post MLB

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo