12-28-2014, 12:23 PM #1
naxking
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't.

I don't even like when they create many new weird ass weapons and more motions and weird prestiges and new kill streaks WHICH I HATE VERY MUCH. Does anyone want the simple cod4 shooting game where you don't have to customize that much.

Just simple editing your weapon then you can play.

Pretty sure next cod, we'll be asked to customize the air we want our player to breath
12-28-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by kingnoor123 View Post
I don't.

I don't even like when they create many new weird ass weapons and more motions and weird prestiges and new kill streaks WHICH I HATE VERY MUCH. Does anyone want the simple cod4 shooting game where you don't have to customize that much.

Pretty sure next cod, we'll be asked to customize the air we want our player to breath

Haha, I personally would like the inbetween of this. Like MW2 & BO1, good range of killstreaks in my opinion which is good, not too much technology where as the other didn't really have any :y: enough features to deal with to keep me busy but keep it enjoyable. If another COD is released in the next 2 years that is ahead of the year 2020 I will not be buying anymore.
12-30-2014, 08:59 AM #3
naxking
I defeated!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Haha, I personally would like the inbetween of this. Like MW2 & BO1, good range of killstreaks in my opinion which is good, not too much technology where as the other didn't really have any :y: enough features to deal with to keep me busy but keep it enjoyable. If another COD is released in the next 2 years that is ahead of the year 2020 I will not be buying anymore.

Haha I totally get you and I'm glad you knew how I felt haha! Salute!

The following user thanked naxking for this useful post:

Geo
12-30-2014, 09:32 AM #4
Aseemtha
Do a barrel roll!
Haha I totally get you and I'm glad you knew how I felt haha! Salute!

I think they are trying lots of things at once and they are failing . They need it to be easy to pick up and play. Not learn this exo bullshit and grond
12-30-2014, 04:27 PM #5
zZHackzZ
Climbing up the ladder
I don't.

I was playing cod4 last night for the first time in a year or two , best fun iv had playing games ina long while
12-30-2014, 06:14 PM #6
I like being so customizable. I mean, it's a handful at first, but once you get the hang of it you really get to feel unique. It's not like how 100,000 people use that gun and secondary, but the possibilities are endless in the newer games!
12-31-2014, 04:54 AM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Older COD we're the best because they were basic. Sometimes the most basic things are better.. only 3 killstreaks,3 perks,1 attachment. It was so much better.

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

ll-WeAkNeSs-ll
01-01-2015, 03:24 AM #8
F34RSUM
CrAnKeD_LoGiC
I think they need to remake mw2 with exo suits I think that would be pretty cool...but that's my opinion
01-05-2015, 07:24 AM #9
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Being 1.25 for mw3 fuk gay mode class
01-05-2015, 07:25 AM #10
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
^Bring

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo