01-02-2015, 06:51 AM #1
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all hope you enjoy :P

01-02-2015, 07:00 AM #2
NextGenUser--
Do a barrel roll!
I did the a lizard squad troll on bo2 with my friends. I think it a perfect troll. i had two people helping me and we find a person to troll. first we ask them to join our party after that my friend would say something that would force me to say "i am a hacker you dont believe me?". After that i would count down from 5 and when i say one he backs out. the second guy is another major factor. I would say "aye (name) did you get the pics i sent you" he would reply with "wtf dude is that the hacks? i didnt know you could ban people off psn" then i say yeah its sick huh and he would usually say dont ban me. At this point the victim is nervous and i wuld say i could see their ip and after that i act surprised and say omfg dude i accidentally hit ban on your account you have to turn off your ps3. Try it bro its fuuny AF
01-02-2015, 07:01 AM #3
NextGenUser--
Do a barrel roll!
i did a lizard squard troll*
01-02-2015, 07:07 AM #4
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NextGenUser
I did the a lizard squad troll on bo2 with my friends. I think it a perfect troll. i had two people helping me and we find a person to troll. first we ask them to join our party after that my friend would say something that would force me to say "i am a hacker you dont believe me?". After that i would count down from 5 and when i say one he backs out. the second guy is another major factor. I would say "aye (name) did you get the pics i sent you" he would reply with "wtf dude is that the hacks? i didnt know you could ban people off psn" then i say yeah its sick huh and he would usually say dont ban me. At this point the victim is nervous and i wuld say i could see their ip and after that i act surprised and say omfg dude i accidentally hit ban on your account you have to turn off your ps3. Try it bro its fuuny AF

add me and maybe sometime we can remake the "lizard army" psn: Smooteh :p
01-02-2015, 08:31 AM #5
NextGenUser--
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Smooth View Post

I can't right now my brother hid my black ops2 and he won't give it back. I have to buy a new one :(
01-02-2015, 03:54 PM #6
Reyz
Banned
Title says it all hope you enjoy :P

:P i could join the Lizard Army lol
01-02-2015, 05:44 PM #7
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
You just wanted to show them quickscoping skill huh I see you Winky Winky :troll: LOL
But lets do this on MW3! #LizardArmy haha
Last edited by ImHaXUnique ; 01-02-2015 at 05:47 PM.
01-02-2015, 11:44 PM #8
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder

I'll do it with you but i cant do it on aw cause i'm banned it on
01-03-2015, 03:06 AM #9
Nice video bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo