01-10-2015, 08:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, who here is as excited as me for exo zombies? What are some of the things you are hoping exo zombies may bring? I personally hope that there is a ranking system with exo zombies like there was in black ops 2! I worked hard for my shotgun emblem lol.
01-10-2015, 01:41 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SoDope7 View Post
Hey guys, who here is as excited as me for exo zombies? What are some of the things you are hoping exo zombies may bring? I personally hope that there is a ranking system with exo zombies like there was in black ops 2! I worked hard for my shotgun emblem lol.

I am intrigued but hesitant about it, I don't want them to make me feel like the zombies side of things is ruined. Otherwise I will have to wait some information from Treyarch. However as long as it has a similar feel and large custom maps, I hope they bring a new level of diversity to it which should be easy.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Logan
01-10-2015, 03:49 PM #3
Vernoxx
Little One
Hey guys, who here is as excited as me for exo zombies? What are some of the things you are hoping exo zombies may bring? I personally hope that there is a ranking system with exo zombies like there was in black ops 2! I worked hard for my shotgun emblem lol.

I'm pretty sure it won't be like bo1 or bo2 zombies but I'll just have to see if its fun or not I stopped getting hyped for things since ghosts lol
01-10-2015, 03:56 PM #4
Originally posted by Vernoxx View Post
I'm pretty sure it won't be like bo1 or bo2 zombies but I'll just have to see if its fun or not I stopped getting hyped for things since ghosts lol

yeah ghost was horrible man. Worst cod yet.
01-10-2015, 04:16 PM #5
I'll have it the day it comes out but since its release date is the same as Dying Light i wont be playing it for a while so someone lemme know how it is lol
01-10-2015, 04:50 PM #6
yeah ghost was horrible man. Worst cod yet.

Have you forgotten about MW3? That CoD was so bad I returned it after a week.
01-10-2015, 11:46 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post

No please... Ghosts makes MW3 look like GTAV

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

xRJC
01-11-2015, 04:20 AM #8
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post

Wasn't as bad as ghost though
01-12-2015, 01:27 PM #9
perke
Banned
release date ?
01-13-2015, 04:40 PM #10
Ghosts isnt bad its only bad if you suck like all yall F A G G O Ts personally me i got to perstige 10 in 8 days then i went back to school for me it was fun Cause i killed F A Gs like yall

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo