Post: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC Gets New Info, Trailer, Release Date
01-14-2015, 03:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Activision and Sledgehammer Games on Tuesday released new info and a brand-new trailer for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare's upcoming Havoc DLC, which launches on January 27 first on Xbox Live.

Havoc includes four multiplayer maps (listed below), as well as the AE4 directed energy assault rifle and the AE4 Widowmaker custom variant.
The DLC also marks the debut of Exo Zombies, a multi-part series told by Atlas Corporation characters played by celebrities, including John Malkovich. Watch the trailer above to get up to speed with the story and the new types of zombie enemies you'll face.

The four new mutliplayer maps for Advanced Warfare's Havoc DLC are:

• Core: Set in the Gobi desert in the ruins of a nuclear fusion plant. This map also includes "decontamination drones" that players can use to kill their enemies.
  • Urban: A close-quarters map, Urban is a very vertical map, meaning players will need to hone their exoskeleton abilities to succeed. There's also a time event when blast doors open, changing sightlines and the map's overall flow mid-round.
  • Sideshow: This creepy map with both close-quarters and long lines of sight is set in Wyoming at an abandoned inn. A clown at the center of the map will emit crazy rainbow cannonballs that you can use to wipe out enemies. Watch the trailer above to see this in action.
  • Drift: Taking place in the Rocky Mountains, this map features a carousel at the middle of it that players can ride to spin around and shoot (or be shot at) from all angles. There's also a timed event on this map that launches a deadly avalanche, wiping out one area of the map and anyone unlucky enough to be standing there.

Havoc launches January 27 for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and will come to other platforms later. It's included with the $50 Advanced Warfare DLC pass--which also comes with three other expansions--or you can buy it on its own for $15.

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

perke
01-14-2015, 05:01 AM #2
cant wait for zombie Smile
01-14-2015, 05:14 AM #3
Why does this shit only comes out on xbox first ? I hate the fact we gotta wait a month for this shit to come out because xbox own them fuck that shit on the real this gotta stop.
01-14-2015, 12:11 PM #4
perke
Banned
XBOX :S ps3 Release Date ???
01-15-2015, 07:33 AM #5
Originally posted by perke View Post
XBOX :S ps3 Release Date ???

Feb 27 ps3 n ps4

The following user thanked Fr3shN3rd for this useful post:

perke
01-15-2015, 08:12 AM #6
Originally posted by Fr3shN3rd View Post
Why does this shit only comes out on xbox first ? I hate the fact we gotta wait a month for this shit to come out because xbox own them fuck that shit on the real this gotta stop.

Why are you getting mad about what console is first use it to your advantage and see if the game is good before you buy it That's what im doing it can come out on xbox/xbox1 and ill see how it looks and see if i want to get it on ps4
01-15-2015, 10:58 AM #7
Modz-killer1
Gym leader
when comes this out ? and the camos
01-15-2015, 06:57 PM #8
Originally posted by killer1 View Post
when comes this out ? and the camos

Read it.... Its says Jan 27
01-15-2015, 09:24 PM #9
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice I love Zombies