02-02-2015, 12:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I was bored and made some Advanced Warfare forum avatars for people to use as there forum avatars or profile pictures. I will add more when i get time too and get around to it Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 06-05-2015 at 12:10 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Geo, Marco_Legend, One, ResistTheSun, TheNewZeOn, Zambie, zNxRo
05-21-2015, 08:31 PM #11
Originally posted by MathMoDz View Post
Prestige symbols look cool!

Thank you
05-21-2015, 08:44 PM #12
Chris
Former Staff
Nice, thanks for the share man.
05-21-2015, 08:44 PM #13
iDon
I’m too L33T
could you please make the gold ones
05-22-2015, 11:25 AM #14
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post

I was bored and made some Advanced Warfare forum avatars for people to use as there forum avatars or profile pictures. I will add more when i get time too and get around to it Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Thread sticky as it will be useful for users!
05-23-2015, 12:35 AM #15
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Thread sticky as it will be useful for users!

Thank you Reyz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo