THREAD: Advanced Warfare Forum Avatars!
  1. 11-18-2015, 08:36 AM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Advanced Warfare Forum Avatars

Here are the prestige icons you could use for your NGU Profile Picture. I know Wondoh had done this with Black Ops 2, but all credits to that guy. He had the idea first and I give him props. Since I don't know if he does it anymore. Here is the AW Forum Avatars. I just released the Black Ops 3 Forum Avatars if you'd like to check that out as well. If you would like to see the Grand Master prestiges and the others that are missing just give me feedback, i'd love to update it.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Lwja
  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

3. 12-08-2015, 07:33 PM
    JusThatGood
    ☆ARSENAL FC&#9
    JusThatGood
    ☆ARSENAL FC&#9
    NextGenUpdate
    any chance u could do the Grand Master prestiges? Smile
  4. 12-13-2015, 12:34 AM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by JusThatGood View Post
    any chance u could do the Grand Master prestiges? Smile

Yes, today look at the Black Ops 3 Section. I will be posting an All COD Forum Avatars! With a tutorial on how to put them on your NGU Picture. I will add the Grand Masters as well!
  5. The Following User Thanked Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

6. 12-21-2015, 05:20 PM
    JusThatGood
    ☆ARSENAL FC&#9
    JusThatGood
    ☆ARSENAL FC&#9
    NextGenUpdate
    would u be able to add the grand masters in this thread