THREAD: Is Modding on Bo2 Repetitive/Boring?
  1. 09-03-2018, 08:39 PM
    xPrimitive
    Save Point
    xPrimitive
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Black ops 2 has basically turned into public HvH's and 15 year olds with Reflex pulling IPs booting eachother offline, does anybody really classify Black ops 2 as fun anymore? Sal
  2. 09-03-2018, 10:59 PM
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xPrimitive View Post
    Black ops 2 has basically turned into public HvH's and 15 year olds with Reflex pulling IPs booting eachother offline, does anybody really classify Black ops 2 as fun anymore? Sal

Zombies? Yeah. Nobody has thought multiplayer was fun for many many years unless you’re a skid then they find it fun.
  3. The Following User Thanked Like For This Useful Post:

4. 09-04-2018, 01:53 AM
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    Frosty
    <span style="background:url(https://i.imgur.com/HzdClzs.gif);font-weight:bold;color:white;">Olaf The Snowman</span>
    NextGenUpdate

I mean nobody mods BO2 anymore. People moved on to PS4.
  5. The Following User Thanked Frosty For This Useful Post:

6. 09-20-2018, 10:48 PM
    iDeity
    Bounty hunter
    iDeity
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate

Eeeyeah... Black Ops 2 modding hasn't been anything noteworthy since 2015 and dedicated servers killed it further later on. With webkit exploit existing as well everyone who originally didn't want to pay for a jailbreak to mod BO2 were now able to. The game's a heaping pile of garbage-- not worth any time anymore.
  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iDeity For This Useful Post:

8. 09-26-2018, 08:11 PM
    KeenyG
    Banned
    KeenyG
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate

Maybe but i still love it :vince:
  9. The Following User Thanked KeenyG For This Useful Post: