05-01-2012, 04:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Last time treyarch did the RC car as the prestige edition. I wonder if they would do the quadrotor? that would be cool and better than the rc car.
05-01-2012, 04:30 PM #2
could be possible!, i hope they do the samething with mw3 did with there prestige edition!
05-01-2012, 04:36 PM #3
mw3 didn't have a prestige edition. Just Hardened.
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM #4
Gary-
Banned
Considering the amount of time and effort went into creating the Prototype Quadrotor in FPSRussia's video, I don't think they'd be willing to make thousands of them for a Prestige Edition.

But, it would be nice if they were too, although highly unlikely.
05-01-2012, 08:27 PM #5
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by Gary
Considering the amount of time and effort went into creating the Prototype Quadrotor in FPSRussia's video, I don't think they'd be willing to make thousands of them for a Prestige Edition.

But, it would be nice if they were too, although highly unlikely.

Considering the fact that those Quadrotors shoot bullets, I don't think that they will be exact copies. It's possible that the Prestige Edition Quadrotor will be an airborne toy for people to fly around and shit. Black Op's RC car didn't exactly blow up, now did it? :carling:
05-01-2012, 08:37 PM #6
Gary-
Banned
Originally posted by Press
Considering the fact that those Quadrotors shoot bullets, I don't think that they will be exact copies. It's possible that the Prestige Edition Quadrotor will be an airborne toy for people to fly around and shit. Black Op's RC car didn't exactly blow up, now did it? :carling:

Obviously not with the gun, but even just a prototype without the gun would take a long time to make.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo