Post: Black Ops 2 : NukeTown 2025 + Double XP Pre-Order Question.
10-31-2012, 03:41 AM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just a quick question for you guys, does anybody know if I pre order this I will get the NukeTown bonus, but If I just buy it from, lets say ASDA (UK) at midnight launch, will the game contain the NukeTown Bonus? Or will it just contain the Disc, nothing else?

Is the NukeTown Bonus only for people who pre order?
10-31-2012, 04:16 AM #11
OBC
Banned
I was the first person on the list to pre-order at my local Best Buy and get nothing :(
10-31-2012, 08:43 PM #12
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Luffy
They said you have to pre-order it to get the Nuketown 2025 I believe.

Idk if the 2x XP is for every1 or just for the pre-orderers though.

2x XP is only for the people who have Nuketown unlocked Smile

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Xo View Post
That is a very good question, But I believe the NukeTown Map is on the Disc and is not a DLC content. But maybe when I buy the game, the game will contain a leaflet which will contain a CODE for the Customers who bought the NukeTown edition, and they will be able to enter this code in the PS Store, to gain access to download. Im not sure yet but we will have to wait and see.

Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies are NOT on disk maps, they are a full download, Treyarch already confirmed that you are not just downloading a unlock code!
10-31-2012, 09:50 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
its just a redemption code, if you buy it in store you wont get it unless you did a preorder in store and they were doing the deal
10-31-2012, 10:50 PM #14
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Originally posted by Xo View Post
Just a quick question for you guys, does anybody know if I pre order this I will get the NukeTown bonus, but If I just buy it from, lets say ASDA (UK) at midnight launch, will the game contain the NukeTown Bonus? Or will it just contain the Disc, nothing else?

Is the NukeTown Bonus only for people who pre order?

I'm pretty sure it's pre-order only. I think you can still get it even though Wave 2 already ended. I preordered mine after it ended and they said I still get Nuketown 2025 and maybe even the poster. It all depends on where you buy, I think. I got mine at EB Games (the Canadian equivalent of Gamestop).

Originally posted by ResistTheWoof View Post
Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies are NOT on disk maps, they are a full download, Treyarch already confirmed that you are not just downloading a unlock code!

U mad bro? :carling: Y u yellin? :yuno:

Originally posted by rseiez View Post
i would like to add on to this question and ask, if your friend pre orders it and gets nuketown 2025 will you be able to license transfer the content? sounds simple enough just like any other dlc

For PS3, yeah if he didn't use his other game share slot. If he did use it (like... he has 2 PS3s or game shared with a friend already) he could ask for his slots to be reset but his other friend would lose the stuff that got file shared. For 360, I'm not sure.
Last edited by Spongebob. ; 10-31-2012 at 10:52 PM.
10-31-2012, 11:22 PM #15
InFamOusHaZe
Little One
i think it comes when you download the nuketown map
10-31-2012, 11:42 PM #16
I remember reading somewhere, I believe OneofSwords(activision employee) blog that all LAUNCH DAY copies will have a code inside the case which can be put in the playstation store or xbox marketplace so that you can redeem it and when you download nuketown, you will automatically get double xp for the weekend but dont quote me on that

EDIT:CONFIRMED ON CALL OF DUTY WEBSITE

You must login or register to view this content.

Q. What if I don't preorder, can I still get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map?
A. The Nuketown 2025 downloadable map comes with each launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. So the best way to ensure you get the Nuketown 2025 downloadable map is to pre-order your copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II now.

As long as you get a launch day copy your good to go!
Last edited by Mr.Deagle ; 10-31-2012 at 11:46 PM.
11-01-2012, 12:07 AM #17
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Spongebob. View Post
U mad bro? :carling: Y u yellin? :yuno:

And I was yelling where? Just because you can't read stuff from somewhere else!
11-01-2012, 05:06 AM #18
eggyj
Mario!
This isn't really relevant to the topic but I figured it's not worth creating a new thread over. New Nuketown 2025 pic:
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo