THREAD: UK - Where To Get Black Ops 2 Early
  1. 11-03-2012, 07:53 PM
    Wondoh
    Former Staff
    Wondoh
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello everyone,
    This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
    Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
    Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
    Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
    Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
    Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
    Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
    Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wondoh For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , ,

3. 11-04-2012, 02:14 AM
    Smexeh
    Ghost
    Smexeh
    Ghost
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr View Post
    There's a shop in woodgreen (north london) inside the actual mall near cineworld. I'm not sure of the name but it's owned by a white and indian man. They usually sell games prior to their release date, last time I got mw3 for around £35 pounds so you also save money Winky Winky

yo, where about in the mall? what floor? :fa:
  4. 11-04-2012, 09:40 AM
    Xx--AIDAN--xX
    One Man Army
    Xx--AIDAN--xX
    One Man Army
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oioipunx View Post
    A little shop in Derby called DavesDvds, Hes got it on sale tomorrow £50
    you got a number for that place cant find it online?
  5. 11-04-2012, 10:11 AM
    Selky
    < ^ > < ^ >
    Selky
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by The View Post
    G-force in Glasgow do it.

When will it be in g-force Glasgow because I'm dying for it!!
  6. 11-04-2012, 10:57 AM
    shalzi
    Banned
    shalzi
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wondoh View Post
    Hello everyone,
    This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
    Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
    Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
    Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
    Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
    Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
    Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.

none in leeds :(
    there are some websites that get the game sent early aswell like shop to net,simplygames and that game shop. (dont know if u want to add them to the list??)
  7. 11-04-2012, 11:03 AM
    Wondoh
    Former Staff
    Wondoh
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by shalzi View Post
    none in leeds :(
    there are some websites that get the game sent early aswell like shop to net,simplygames and that game shop. (dont know if u want to add them to the list??)

Websites are half and half. A shop is basically a guarantee. Whereas a website you don't have any guarantee of when you will get it "early" :p
  8. 11-04-2012, 11:08 AM
    shalzi
    Banned
    shalzi
    Banned
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wondoh View Post
    Websites are half and half. A shop is basically a guarantee. Whereas a website you don't have any guarantee of when you will get it "early" :p

true wish there was somewhere close to leeds
    and also not alot of places are doing the hardened edition on release night :think: thats not fair thats y i gotta get it from a website lol
    Last edited by shalzi ; 11-04-2012 at 11:10 AM.

9. 11-04-2012, 12:41 PM
    rmjs
    Save Point
    rmjs
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    If anybody knows of any in the norfolk/suffolk area, would be much appreciated, no luck myself just yet.
  10. 11-04-2012, 01:20 PM
    Gowtho
    Gobble
    Gowtho
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    I just called GamesMaster and they said they will have the game on the 13th ou 11th, not friday :(

EDIT: I just called Games Land and they have it on the 8th so that's on Thursday Smile
    Last edited by Gowtho ; 11-04-2012 at 01:23 PM.

11. The Following User Thanked Gowtho For This Useful Post:

12. 11-04-2012, 01:23 PM
    Newelly
    Can’t trickshot me!
    Newelly
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by RiDa View Post
    There's a shop in Kings Heath, near BlockBuster. It's called Gamepoint or something. They don't have a website or anything, but they usually have the games in stock like a day or 2 early. I would know because my friends got MW3 from there last year like 2 days early. I also believe that the cost is like £5 extra to get it early or something Winky Winky

I wish I could have some more precise info for you guys, but that's all I know, sorry :( Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

Your friend got there at a later date! If this is the shop in cradley heath they sell it like 1-10 days early

Address:

Official Playstation Centre
    156 Halesowen Road
    Old Hill
    Cradley Heath
    B64 5LP

Tel. 01384 569040