11-03-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Abtean, BurnoutBoz, DEREKTROTTER, zL_j8hnb, Mudkip, Newelly, Nuke, Platinum G, Smexeh, SuperGamecube64, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-04-2012, 01:40 PM #20
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gowtho View Post
I just called GamesMaster and they said they will have the game on the 13th ou 11th, not friday :(

EDIT: I just called Games Land and they have it on the 8th so that's on Thursday Smile

Games land is 22 minutes away on the underground from where I work so if I find no earlier I will go there on thursday Happy
11-04-2012, 01:47 PM #21
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by Newelly
Your friend got there at a later date! If this is the shop in cradley heath they sell it like 1-10 days early

Address:

Official Playstation Centre
156 Halesowen Road
Old Hill
Cradley Heath
B64 5LP

Tel. 01384 569040

Naa, it's not that shop :( I believe it's called GamePoint or something. It's right next to Block Buster and KFC and ASDA is a bit further down from it :p

The following user thanked ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

Newelly
11-04-2012, 01:53 PM #22
Gowtho
Gobble
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Games land is 22 minutes away on the underground from where I work so if I find no earlier I will go there on thursday Happy

Wow, you're lucky ! It's 32 minutes away from me by car according to Google Maps so if I add the traffic, it will be around 50 minutes to get there !

I will try and ask my sister to get it for me. (she goes to Westminister University so it's not far away from there)
11-04-2012, 01:55 PM #23
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Bristol UK, Fishponds sell it a few days early think its a blockbuster
11-04-2012, 01:56 PM #24
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gowtho View Post
Wow, you're lucky ! It's 32 minutes away from me by car according to Google Maps so if I add the traffic, it will be around 50 minutes to get there !

I will try and ask my sister to get it for me. (she goes to Westminister University so it's not far away from there)

Only problem for me is I work 9-5 so will have to ring and see when they are open till etc
11-04-2012, 02:32 PM #25
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Comment removed...
Last edited by Mr Grumpy ; 11-13-2012 at 06:02 PM.
11-04-2012, 04:03 PM #26
LINUX♥
The Best OS By Far
Old hill, sega supplies, 5th or 6th £50 and they text you when they have it Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Newelly
Your friend got there at a later date! If this is the shop in cradley heath they sell it like 1-10 days early

Address:

Official Playstation Centre
156 Halesowen Road
Old Hill
Cradley Heath
B64 5LP

Tel. 01384 569040

just posted this lol i guess il see you there Awesome face
11-04-2012, 04:16 PM #27
Ryan Tom Hill
Pokemon Trainer
Date In Stock :12th
Shops contact details:gameworld
Additional Notes: £50
Last edited by Ryan Tom Hill ; 11-04-2012 at 04:19 PM.
11-04-2012, 04:54 PM #28
Originally posted by Haxing View Post
im getting it from there tomorrow mate lol was talking to the guy on the 1st about it

How you getting on the 5th, a thought it was 10th he started selling them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo