11-03-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Abtean, BurnoutBoz, DEREKTROTTER, zL_j8hnb, Mudkip, Newelly, Nuke, Platinum G, Smexeh, SuperGamecube64, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-04-2012, 05:12 PM #29
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by selky View Post
When will it be in g-force Glasgow because I'm dying for it!!
Around 3 days before official release date mate. They charge £50-£55 for it but and that's just the original version.
11-04-2012, 05:15 PM #30
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.

I just called Games Land London and they will have it on thursday the 8th ps3 edition and xbox normal edition no hardened edition but will cost £70 which is abit much!
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM #31
Wondoh
Former Staff
2 things, firstly
G-force - looks of people are saying different dates etc so if someone is truly interested, ring up and ask.

2nd thing...
Stop posting on here asking people if they know anywhere in .... selling it early. If people know, they would post it.
11-04-2012, 11:59 PM #32
UzzyHD
i<3boosting
People on eBay and CraigsList are selling the game early. I found one in example but the price is way too high. (For the regular game, too.)

You must login or register to view this content.
11-05-2012, 11:35 AM #33
Wondoh
Former Staff
This is it gentlemen, this is the week we get our hands in black ops 2 Dancing
11-05-2012, 02:14 PM #34
riotmost
The Bad Guy
I have found a few on ebay for £42 saying to be delivered for the 7th November but in the the over all description it say game will ship Tuesday 13th November 2012

which one to belive ?

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by riotmost View Post
I have found a few on ebay for £42 saying to be delivered for the 7th November but in the the over all description it say game will ship Tuesday 13th November 2012

which one to belive ?

edit rang one of the the guys selling the game on ebay and the guy said he receives his stock on Monday
11-05-2012, 04:02 PM #35
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

Games Master said they'll be selling on Friday but they won't be selling the hardened edition for definate, the guy said to call back and check on Friday for that.

Games Land said they'll have the regular edition on Friday (and they will be selling). The hardened edition will be available on the 12th.

I will be looking for more shops in the London area tonight.
Last edited by Carbon0x ; 11-05-2012 at 04:06 PM.
11-05-2012, 04:10 PM #36
Default Avatar
aaden
wierd i called gameland this morning they said 2 me possible wednsday
11-05-2012, 04:13 PM #37
Lamputt
Space Ninja
ASDA do a midnight release, so i will be getting from there, also it helps that i work at asda too, staff discount!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo