11-14-2012, 03:22 AM #1
Deeviation
not a Doctor.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Slums. It reminds me so much of Firing Range.

No i don't mean the open space and tight corners on alleys and such. I mean the terrible spawns.
Right, so first off, if you are on C side for Domination and you have good players, you win the game. The A spawn is complete TERRIBLE. The spawn to A even has a head glitch spot! If you stand behind the sandbags, the enemies will KEEP spawning in the back area of A and will be outgunned easily.

Again, i don't wanna be the first to complain because honestly, this is the first map i think sucks. I love this game and everything.

/rant
11-14-2012, 01:29 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I've never really had an issue with the spawns on Slums in a negative sense mainly because me and my friends were spawn trapping. However on another map me and my friends were getting molested by twelve year old's because the spawns were so shitty.. I can't remember the name of the map but I'll go back on the game and try and figure it out.
Last edited by Rath ; 11-14-2012 at 01:31 PM.
11-14-2012, 01:44 PM #3
The map on the cruise ship has pretty bad spawns as well. I forgot the name, but I think it starts with an H.

-- Hijacked.
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM #4
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Yea, there are a few maps that have "mw3 type" spawns. it's really annoying. On Hijacked I called in a lightning strike and killed 5 people on their team...all 5 of them spawned right next to me and swarmed a killed me. I hope they do not let this go on forever like IW did with mw3
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
The spawns in general arent the best :P
11-14-2012, 08:04 PM #6
Dank
Not Former Staff
Call of Duty wasn't really ever known for having good spawns lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo