11-15-2012, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

okay first off try this with an account you already have then if i doesnt work, try make a new account and then try this again Happy

HERES how to fix it:

STEP 1- on the XMB menu delete the black ops 2 update
STEP 2-make sure you are signed out of psn
STEP 3-start black ops 2 and update it
STEP 4-go on multiplayer/zombies (you still have to be signed out)
STEP 5- sign on using the XMB menu not by clicking on the online
STEP 6-then click online and you should connect to the server(btw before clicking online try going on options then pressing select first and see the version and connectivity thing)

okay for the people who it didnt work for try make a new acc and see if it works then Happy

this worked for me, so dont hate if it doesnt work for you:/ comment if it worked or not Happy
Last edited by oViiPeRx ; 11-15-2012 at 10:58 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to oViiPeRx for this useful post:

II Dave II, moiz41510, Pixie Lott, RaspberryIce, REBUGFirmware, tennistalan, Werdup!!, YooYoOoN

The following 5 users groaned at oViiPeRx for this awful post:

iTruceFret, ℳaTiCz, annern, Liam-, The Rangers
11-15-2012, 07:11 PM #29
YooYoOoN
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheHakka View Post
I just figured out the exact same thing. The only thing i did different was go to zombies and not multiplayer. Click options and then press select to get the connection info up. Stay on the connection info pop up screen and hit PS button and go to dash. Sign into PSN then go back to the game. Click circle and after a few seconds the screen should go black and the loading icon will come on. It will then put you straight online with a new version number.

what do you mean click circle? help plz
11-15-2012, 07:13 PM #30
Originally posted by oViiPeRx View Post
okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

okay first off try this with an account you already have then if i doesnt work, try make a new account and then try this again Happy

HERES how to fix it:

STEP 6-then click online and you should connect to the server(btw before clicking online try going on options then pressing select first and see the version and connectivity thing)

okay for the people who it didnt work for try make a new acc and see if it works then Happy

this worked for me, so dont hate if it doesnt work for you:/ comment if it worked or not Happy

Thankx man this worked for me yay...
11-15-2012, 07:17 PM #31
Originally posted by zadkar93 View Post
Thankx man this worked for me yay...

your welcome Smile
11-15-2012, 10:45 PM #32
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
This doesn't work for me sadly. Glad some of you are able to get on this damn game and play... So pissed! Wasted a crap ton of money on the hardened edition that I can't even play... Treyarch = fags!

The following user thanked Agent_LSD for this useful post:

|ManiaC|
11-15-2012, 10:55 PM #33
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Well it works on a new Acc but not on my main.
11-16-2012, 07:29 AM #34
moiz41510
Vault dweller
Originally posted by oViiPeRx View Post
okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

HERES how to fix it:

worked for me on Rebug 4.21.1 Dex ...
11-16-2012, 03:56 PM #35
Originally posted by moiz41510 View Post
worked for me on Rebug 4.21.1 Dex ...

good to know it works on cfw as well Smile

The following user thanked oViiPeRx for this useful post:

moiz41510
11-16-2012, 04:07 PM #36
it worked for me for like a day with a new account then i got the error again
11-16-2012, 04:17 PM #37
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by blazedhobo View Post
it worked for me for like a day with a new account then i got the error again

Yup have playes yesterday 2h logged in today and bamm the same error.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo