11-15-2012, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

okay first off try this with an account you already have then if i doesnt work, try make a new account and then try this again Happy

HERES how to fix it:

STEP 1- on the XMB menu delete the black ops 2 update
STEP 2-make sure you are signed out of psn
STEP 3-start black ops 2 and update it
STEP 4-go on multiplayer/zombies (you still have to be signed out)
STEP 5- sign on using the XMB menu not by clicking on the online
STEP 6-then click online and you should connect to the server(btw before clicking online try going on options then pressing select first and see the version and connectivity thing)

okay for the people who it didnt work for try make a new acc and see if it works then Happy

this worked for me, so dont hate if it doesnt work for you:/ comment if it worked or not Happy
Last edited by oViiPeRx ; 11-15-2012 at 10:58 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to oViiPeRx for this useful post:

II Dave II, moiz41510, Pixie Lott, RaspberryIce, REBUGFirmware, tennistalan, Werdup!!, YooYoOoN

The following 5 users groaned at oViiPeRx for this awful post:

iTruceFret, ℳaTiCz, annern, Liam-, The Rangers
11-16-2012, 04:19 PM #38
worked for me yesternday
11-16-2012, 04:58 PM #39
tristanius
Bounty hunter
didnt work i am going to try it 4 the 5th time
11-16-2012, 07:51 PM #40
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Or just restart your PS3? Fuckin' kids. How do you not realize that either rebooting your router, or rebooting your console will also fix this issue? This is for all of you ignorant retards who didn't figure this out in the beginning.

The following 5 users groaned at iTruceFret for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, |ManiaC|, KINGMANI, Meatwad, Wolf07x
11-16-2012, 08:00 PM #41
Meatwad
Meatman
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Or just restart your PS3? Fuckin' kids. How do you not realize that either rebooting your router, or rebooting your console will also fix this issue? This is for all of you ignorant retards who didn't figure this out in the beginning.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the first thing people tried. I've tried that and that definitely doesn't work so keep that BS to yourself.

The following 3 users say thank you to Meatwad for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, KINGMANI, M33-_-Firmware

The following user groaned Meatwad for this awful post:

iTruceFret
11-16-2012, 08:13 PM #42
Didnt work for me but seems like a good tut for other people Smile
11-16-2012, 11:05 PM #43
Originally posted by oViiPeRx View Post
okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

okay first off try this with an account you already have then if i doesnt work, try make a new account and then try this again Happy

HERES how to fix it:

STEP 1- on the XMB menu delete the black ops 2 update
STEP 2-make sure you are signed out of psn
STEP 3-start black ops 2 and update it
STEP 4-go on multiplayer/zombies (you still have to be signed out)
STEP 5- sign on using the XMB menu not by clicking on the online
STEP 6-then click online and you should connect to the server(btw before clicking online try going on options then pressing select first and see the version and connectivity thing)

okay for the people who it didnt work for try make a new acc and see if it works then Happy

this worked for me, so dont hate if it doesnt work for you:/ comment if it worked or not Happy

This worked for me on my main account but now i woke up this morning and now it still comes up with the error and i cant even do it with a new account :(
11-17-2012, 01:39 AM #44
Tyster
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LSD View Post
This doesn't work for me sadly. Glad some of you are able to get on this damn game and play... So pissed! Wasted a crap ton of money on the hardened edition that I can't even play... Treyarch = fags!

same here bro
11-17-2012, 10:24 AM #45
i tried it and it didnt work for me :( if anyone knows another way plays tell Smile
11-17-2012, 11:25 AM #46
ICECOLDKILLAH
Pokemon Trainer
yeah its not working because when youre banned, then youre banned!!! lol
create a new psn acc and play for 2 days until you get banned, then... do the same over and over again ^^

The following user groaned ICECOLDKILLAH for this awful post:

Pixie Lott

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo