11-19-2012, 11:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone else think the Fal with select fire is they most overpowered gun?I recently started using it as of saturday and since I started using it(Select fire+target seeker)I noticed that it is one of thee most powerfull guns in the game.Even more powerfull then the mp7 at close range.
I also noticed not many players try this combination.I've only come across maybee 15 players total using this gun and over half of them dont put select fire on it.

What are your thoughts on this gun?

My main setup with this gun:

weapon:Fal
Attachments:
Target finder/select fire
Perk1:Flakjacket+hardline
perk2:scavanger
perk3:tac mask
lethal:bounching betty
secondary:rocket launcher(the one that only locks on vechicles

running with this is pretty good sometimes i switch it up with ghost+hardline.scavanger is a must because the ammo is low plus if you use bouncing betty its good to able to have multiple
Last edited by x-convict ; 11-21-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: added my setup
11-19-2012, 11:34 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by convict View Post
Does anyone else think the Fal with select fire is they most overpowered gun?I recently started using it as of saturday and since I started using it(Select fire+target seeker)I noticed that it is one of thee most powerfull guns in the game.Even more powerfull then the mp7 at close range.
I also noticed not many players try this combination.I've only come across maybee 15 players total using this gun and over half of them dont put select fire on it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Some important information is missing on the effects of select fire.
V you can find the information here.

FAL has it ROF reduced which means it a powerful gun but with less ROF.
Also ROF is different on PC to console due to framerate fun fact :p
11-20-2012, 12:07 AM #3
3HUNNA
Splicer
I use it with SF and I have to camp because it's not really good at close range battles. I use it with Target finder and it's pretty good not OP though it has it's downsides.
11-20-2012, 12:22 AM #4
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Some important information is missing on the effects of select fire.
V you can find the information here.

FAL has it ROF reduced which means it a powerful gun but with less ROF.
Also ROF is different on PC to console due to framerate fun fact :p

So select fire reduces the effectiveness?I though i noticed that but i just chalked that up to being paranoid about adding a OP attachment.And they nerfed the fal?I new this would come but not so damn soon -.-.

what are some good moded ps3 controllers to buy?
11-20-2012, 01:38 AM #5
Does anyone else think the Fal with select fire is they most overpowered gun?I recently started using it as of saturday and since I started using it(Select fire+target seeker)I noticed that it is one of thee most powerfull guns in the game.Even more powerfull then the mp7 at close range.

Started a match 0-5 and said fuck that.
11-20-2012, 01:49 AM #6
I heard the FAL with SF was amazing, since the FAL is powerful.

Haven't tried it as I suck with the single fire on it, and cba leveling it up. I use the MSMC and PDW Winky Winky
11-20-2012, 02:06 AM #7
I have the FAL with SF. It's kind of a random experience for me. The first few matches I used it I had like a 5 KD or something and I thought that this was the gun I'm using the entire game. But then I started doing horrible a few games with it and now I'm back to a few good games followed by some bad games. It just doesn't fit my play style for most gamemodes, I guess. It's a good gun though. Just have to use it right.
11-20-2012, 02:08 AM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff

This v

11-20-2012, 02:14 AM #9
I added my own personal setup for the fal I have 7 classes all devoted to the fal tried all the guns including the smr and Fal for me is the best.Smr has to clip size 20 bullets is way to low in a fast paced game
11-20-2012, 03:54 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
So select fire reduces the effectiveness?I though i noticed that but i just chalked that up to being paranoid about adding a OP attachment.And they nerfed the fal?I new this would come but not so damn soon -.-.

what are some good moded ps3 controllers to buy?

LOL No nerfs was have happened apart from the day one patch which changed range on SMGs/ARs. It also changed some of the reload times.
Treyarch has done this to keep balance good across the board. Each gun is changed depending on what you put on it.

Examples
Certain sights for example add to your ADS time.
Rapid fire increases recoil the trade off it close range power.
Select fire changes gun damage and ROF , some guns don't get a damage change just ROF. As for a modded controller you won't need it.
It pretty easy to over shoot the ROF on the FAL. It only has a ROF of 550. That is pretty easy to hit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo