12-17-2012, 07:50 PM #1
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am not a guy that complains about campers because way over half the cases of so called camping is generally just excuse making or not considering the idea that maybe the abundance of UAVs or you shooting without suppressor might alert the enemy that you're on the way letting him go prone just before. I say this to say that I don't moan about campers really especially since good aggressive players pretty much always prevail and camping is subjective anyway. Plus if you rush there are another list of excuses like, "tryhard", "killwhore", "no life", etc.

The problem with Target Finder isn't just that it aids camping because not all Target Finder users camp...It's just like REALLY? LMGs are good weapons but let's be honest, most people who use LMGs just spray in a general direction until an enemy walks into a bullet. That's fine if 8% accuracy is your thing but with Target Finder you just add to how terrible these people are.

Things like Noobtubes, Deathstreaks, Second Chance and most people using SUPPORT WELFARE KILLSTREAKS in MW3 showed that people have no shame in what they use. That's fine, since I admittedly use "overpowered" guns however Target Finder is sad. I use Cold Blooded if need be but even with Cold Blooded the Target Finder still makes you a big red crosshair. Usual setup is LSAT + Target Finder or the very pathetic SMGs with Target Finder and maybe a grip.

You know my biggest issue with Target Finder guys??? They STILL USUALLY GO NEGATIVE. How the hell do you not pull a 2+ kd every game with a sight that seems to take away all recoil and put a big red box over a big fraction of the enemy team? I have about 20 target finder kills(all from pickups) and one time I was aiming up towards a window and this thing literally pointed down to an enemy on ground level, LMFAO. Target Finder even works through walls sadly.

Millimeter Scanner isn't as prevalent in use and it actually looks futuristic and cool but I'm sure at some point more people will be using that. So if you're going to use Target Finder, at least do well with it. Don't moan about campers, or people using "overpowered" SMGs and getting spawn trapped, killed by Lodestars, etc if you're using a Target Finder. I wouldn't say it's "overpowered" because like I said it won't make a bad player good and there are many disadvantages to using it especially since rushing with it is actually pretty stupid as well but if you use it I hope you step on a Lego tonight :evil:
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 12-17-2012 at 08:08 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

atifI0, Brentdevent, Meatwad, Steven HMFC, wardy, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX

The following 4 users groaned at Porter_Justice for this awful post:

Sheldon Cooper, morgan8088, x-convict, x420XP
12-22-2012, 09:55 PM #29
REAPx Fr3nzy
Do a barrel roll!
Target Finders are a noobs best friend... #SMH
12-22-2012, 11:16 PM #30
And they can't even go positive.. I once saw party of four using target finders all going 4-30 or something like that.
12-23-2012, 02:14 AM #31
iZigg
Banned
First time playing in a while and there was at least one fag using target finder in every lobby I joined.
12-23-2012, 02:22 AM #32
iBr4ve
Do a barrel roll!
The attachment is way too overpowered!
12-23-2012, 11:17 AM #33
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Justice View Post
if you use it I hope you step on a Lego tonight :evil:

best bit in the thread i think haha.

but TF on a SMG is a no no straight up, thats some filthy gun set up there ergh
12-23-2012, 05:00 PM #34
REAPx Fr3nzy
Do a barrel roll!
Imagine having TF on SMG's on MW2 maps, like terminal or rust...
12-24-2012, 02:07 AM #35
Papaya
Keeper
The target finder is just the perk marksman from mw3 but people weren't crying about it then....babies always find something to cry about in all the cods.
12-24-2012, 03:01 AM #36
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Quite a few Target Finder enthusiasts huh lmao. Two important parts of COD are locating enemies and aiming while of course managing recoil. The Target Finder does all of that for you basically. It is what it is though and like quick scopers most of the people who use it suck anyway. I am thankful to have to face Target Finders as opposed to Support users which still sicken me to this day. And since I use "overpowered" SMGs then all is fair anyway Winky Winky I expect to see an increase of Target Finder users this next week.

Originally posted by Papaya View Post
The target finder is just the perk marksman from mw3 but people weren't crying about it then....babies always find something to cry about in all the cods.
I'm in no way a "crybaby". Also Marksman got a fair share of criticism and the only reason it didn't get more was since Assassin Pro pretty much countered it as well as 4+ other things. Also Target Finder puts a big ass red box around the enemy including some triangles pointing at the target. It's no more than an annoyance since most that use it absolutely suck anyway.

Originally posted by iBr4ve View Post
The attachment is way too overpowered!

It messes up peripheral vision too much to be overpowered. It's just kind of a pathetic the way people choose to use it. Spraying with LSATs or other SmGs. I never really am one to complain about people camping at all but Target Finder takes it to a new low.

Originally posted by iZigg View Post
First time playing in a while and there was at least one fag using target finder in every lobby I joined.

Considering yourself lucky. It'd be nice if Cold Blooded did more than neutered it. Cold Blooded is otherwise useless unless you're playing a team that can get more than a Care Package.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo