Post: What would you like to see in the next up-date or for that matter the next COD?
01-09-2013, 06:05 PM #1
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have to agree with everyone else's comments to an extent. The game is good and looks really clean. No lag or anything like that on my end but could for sure use some updated weapons, game modes and something new in the maps, maybe new maps...lol As far as the weapons go, it's awesome they let you customize them with some new camo and different attachments but that does get a little old after a little while. They need to bring some new modes in and new maps to keep everyone interested, maybe even some drivable equipment. Wouldn't mind seeing some snow mobiles in a winter map or jeeps or tanks in another for Multi-Player. That would make this the best COD IMO. As it stands COD4 MW is still the best.

What would you like to see in the next up-date or for that matter the next COD?
01-09-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Kush Friendly
COD4 is the best, I agree. The 3,5,7 setup is awesome. It's simple and straight to the point, and I like that.
01-09-2013, 11:16 PM #3
Don't know what I would like to see, but what I don't want to see is Modern Warfare 4.
01-10-2013, 04:07 AM #4
Droxcy
Little One
Since it's Infinity Wards turn they better make a game like CoD4. All I can say lol.

I do like Black Ops 2 tho the DLC is looking good already, Infinity Wards DLC blows most of the time.
01-10-2013, 04:10 AM #5
Dapp007
Do a barrel roll!
MW2 like a kind of new edition but having the same base
01-10-2013, 12:53 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Demmonnixx View Post
I have to agree with everyone else's comments to an extent. The game is good and looks really clean. No lag or anything like that on my end but could for sure use some updated weapons, game modes and something new in the maps, maybe new maps...lol As far as the weapons go, it's awesome they let you customize them with some new camo and different attachments but that does get a little old after a little while. They need to bring some new modes in and new maps to keep everyone interested, maybe even some drivable equipment. Wouldn't mind seeing some snow mobiles in a winter map or jeeps or tanks in another for Multi-Player. That would make this the best COD IMO. As it stands COD4 MW is still the best.

What would you like to see in the next up-date or for that matter the next COD?

Shotguns : Decrease hipfire spread when moving
General weapon changes : Accuracy delay remove from all weapons apart from snipers
Weapon camo changes : executioner change to one hit kills over headshots

Was going to say nerf the fal with select fire but not used it enough to say.

For the next COD

Bigger flag capture zone on dom
Increase the TTK all weapons
Shotguns more range/damage less hipfire spread
Snipers ADS only to fire
No radar in core
Remove HC replace with low health limited weapon mode instead.
Remove tons of gamemodes unless the maps are designed to fit that mode.
Being able to do challenges even if the weapon is not unlocked or out of order.
01-10-2013, 05:26 PM #7
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
Cmon guys where seriously talking about the next cod already?
01-10-2013, 05:46 PM #8
molzofbrian
Little One
more 2v2 and 3v3 stuff like MW3 thats all i played after max prestige.
01-10-2013, 06:15 PM #9
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
I wish they would bring back the war game mode, I liked it but I highly doubt it coming back
01-10-2013, 06:20 PM #10
wardy
[move]Smilies bk plz[/move]
I say bring back Old School FFA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo