Post: Got Cujos in TDM.. was pretty excited. Like and Sub if you liked :D
03-26-2013, 11:48 PM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, after watching so many of my favorite youtubers unable to earn high scorestreaks in TDM I fell into this game where my team literally did nothing...

I on the other hand beasted it pretty hard. I'm really trying to grow my channel so a like and sub would be awesome and well appreciated!

The following 4 users say thank you to Burner13 for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo, Porter_Justice, Redadski
03-28-2013, 01:23 AM #11
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Nice. Your setup was pretty random but it worked so lol. I appreciate your honesty with the title as well.

Originally posted by gtfomyface View Post
no it's not lol.. many people can get them many games in a day, it's just no one puts on dogs/swarms for TDM because it's inefficient for such a time limited game mode

Well that and everyone I know avoids TDM like it's the plague. Still impressive relatively speaking but I get what you're saying. I gave him a little credit for using the Peackeeper. However the cynic in me noticed that this is on Raid which is everyone's big kill map.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 03-28-2013 at 01:27 AM.
03-28-2013, 02:01 AM #12
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
I use the Roxio HD Pro Capture Card along with Astro A40s Happy

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Saw that earlier, Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

because the only way to get dogs is if the rest of your team does very poorly... So if it does happen, it doesn't happen often.

On PS3 or Xbox?
03-28-2013, 04:49 PM #13
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by gaywhitejew View Post
on ps3 or xbox?

ps3...........
03-28-2013, 04:54 PM #14
Default Avatar
Dylan
ps3...........

How the hell do you get it in 1080p?? Mine only records in 480p :(
03-28-2013, 04:57 PM #15
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Nice. Your setup was pretty random but it worked so lol. I appreciate your honesty with the title as well.

Well that and everyone I know avoids TDM like it's the plague. Still impressive relatively speaking but I get what you're saying. I gave him a little credit for using the Peackeeper. However the cynic in me noticed that this is on Raid which is everyone's big kill map.

I just love the peacekeeper.. it just works well for my playstyle I guess. And I do agree, Raid could be a big kill map but sometimes it's also a big death map lol.. and it almost seems like Treyarch is trying to weed out TDM.. I hate that. TDM is what MOST players play. If you ever look at the amount of people playing TDM is always the highest playlist... It'd be nice if they upped the score to make it a bit longer... but God knows they'll never do that. It's almost like TDM is Black Ops 2's Barebones lol.. But thanks for the comment man. And I love random setups... sometimes it's the weird ones that work so well lol

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by GayWhiteJew View Post
How the hell do you get it in 1080p?? Mine only records in 480p :(

It's all in how you render it. If you're using the Roxio HD Pro the render option you want to pick has 1920x1080 at the end of it. I think the full video type is Window Media 9, 1920x1080 VBR...
03-28-2013, 05:15 PM #16
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
"Peacekeeper works well for my playstyle", what does that mean? The only benefit the peacekeeper really has is range so it's technically only excelling at slightly medium to longer ranges. It is a good gun to use solely to try something other than the more popular SMGs.

TDM is useless in this game to be honest. Kill Confirmed is essentially TDM now. Regular 6v6 tdm is way too campy sometimes although I understand why it would be.

I was actually a fan of TDM in MW3 since that was a mode where weaket players had no chance since Support streaks were harder for them.

I like Black Ops 2 mixture of objective modes. A great mixture of kill and objective oriented.

TDM usually has a lot of bad players lurking in it too. I play Ground War so like I said we avoid it bit it's nice to play every now and then.
03-28-2013, 05:33 PM #17
Default Avatar
Dylan

It's all in how you render it. If you're using the Roxio HD Pro the render option you want to pick has 1920x1080 at the end of it. I think the full video type is Window Media 9, 1920x1080 VBR...

Mine still comes out blurry the one time I tried this, but will try
03-28-2013, 05:41 PM #18
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by GayWhiteJew View Post
Mine still comes out blurry the one time I tried this, but will try

I've never had that problem... not sure what's happening. Let me know how it works out

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Justice View Post
"Peacekeeper works well for my playstyle", what does that mean? The only benefit the peacekeeper really has is range so it's technically only excelling at slightly medium to longer ranges. It is a good gun to use solely to try something other than the more popular SMGs.

TDM is useless in this game to be honest. Kill Confirmed is essentially TDM now. Regular 6v6 tdm is way too campy sometimes although I understand why it would be.

I was actually a fan of TDM in MW3 since that was a mode where weaket players had no chance since Support streaks were harder for them.

I like Black Ops 2 mixture of objective modes. A great mixture of kill and objective oriented.

TDM usually has a lot of bad players lurking in it too. I play Ground War so like I said we avoid it bit it's nice to play every now and then.

Works well for my playstyle = how I play I do the best with the peacekeeper. It's still powerful enough to win gun fights close up but even with the iron sights its quite accurate from distances.. It just meshes well with how I play. I don't know if you misunderstood me or not but I hope that clears it up

And I like Kill Confirmed, but I hate how people picking up your tags get the full 100 points and you get 25. I think it should be the other way around. So people that leech of my kills get their scorestreaks quicker than me because they beat me to MY tags? just doesn't make sense to me.

And I do like Objective based gamemodes but that's only when I'm playing with a team. I can't stand campy people who play Obj gamestyles to just get a higher kdr because they're sitting just away from the actual objective...
03-28-2013, 08:31 PM #19
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I've never had that problem... not sure what's happening. Let me know how it works out

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Works well for my playstyle = how I play I do the best with the peacekeeper. It's still powerful enough to win gun fights close up but even with the iron sights its quite accurate from distances.. It just meshes well with how I play. I don't know if you misunderstood me or not but I hope that clears it up

And I like Kill Confirmed, but I hate how people picking up your tags get the full 100 points and you get 25. I think it should be the other way around. So people that leech of my kills get their scorestreaks quicker than me because they beat me to MY tags? just doesn't make sense to me.

And I do like Objective based gamemodes but that's only when I'm playing with a team. I can't stand campy people who play Obj gamestyles to just get a higher kdr because they're sitting just away from the actual objective...

Yeah KC is annoying for that reason. I don't mind if someone in my party says, "I need a few more points for VSAT, Lodestar, etc" and they take my tag. I hate the randoms who steal your tag just to die. Or you get a nice triple kill in a building and they are running for your tags like they actually did something.

Your last point about people camping for kd is why I like Black Ops 2. Sitting back camping for a high kdr won't get you a win and probably won't get you very high streaks. I couldn't care less if a guy goes 6-1 or 12-1 because chances are he'll still lose and wouldn't get any high streaks because I play in parties and the minute we see a guy with numbers like that we find him. I am almost an opposite thinker of the norm. I look at all the people who avoid the objective because they're too scared hiding in the corner, or they are doing some challenge or quick scoping or trying to knife only or something.

I tend to not mind a guy ignoring the objective on my team if he is getting kills and impacting the game. Everyone on the team doesn't need to play objective as long as they are helping. A guy capping two flags and getting defense medals that lead to an Orbital VSAT is way more impactful than the guy with 8 captures but is 8-20 getting only UAV. I play with objective killwhores. People who will bust their asses to get a flag even if it means going negative to do so. Yet are good enough to not have to go negative to get a win. Most COD players avoid objectives and lose because they're just bad not because they care about their kdr so much.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo