09-25-2014, 12:20 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

Also lol with the people posting menus which are all the same Facepalm LOL

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

At the moment I see people posting just to get a little bit of fame.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

Be creative and make your own codes, take full advantage of GSC

Sorry had to just rant on this Happy

Me being creative in MW2 -

Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 09-25-2014 at 12:45 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

One, A1, BeeMovie, BeLohNoy, Boliberrys, canadiancaper, DexTeamModding, Eddie Mac, EternalHabit, Franky, Gay For Satan, Geo, Miyata, Murderlikedj, Nana, John, Pure NV, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SyGnUs, TheSaltCracka, Turk_Warrior, Worst, xePixTvx, YouViolateMe, ZeiiKeN
11-19-2014, 01:46 PM #29
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by TheHated View Post
Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

Also lol with the people posting menus which are all the same Facepalm LOL

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

At the moment I see people posting just to get a little bit of fame.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

Be creative and make your own codes, take full advantage of GSC

Sorry had to just rant on this Happy

Me being creative in MW2 -

nice pokeball

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo