04-09-2015, 06:49 PM #1
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone! And welcome to the BO3 Ultimate information thread, all that we have pre-release to the game and things you should know! I will be updating this towards the release in a few days and any new leaks that have come out. Only thing I will not post here is any leaks for the PS3 however I will state if they have been released and let you find them. This thread consists of released information from: Treyarch, Activision, Microsoft, Sony, Monster Energy and others. Also, information sources will be referenced and links put at the bottom. I will also not be including any BETA information as this has now passed. Please Note this is brief information about the whole game and not specific details on small aspects

Release Date Information

This is all pretty straight forward, the game launches internationally on the 6[sup]th[/sup] of November this year [2015] on current-gen platforms (Xbox One, PS4, PC) and old-gen platforms (Xbox 360, PS3) there is no edition being released for the Wii or Wii U. Game differences to occur over generations and this information is to follow below.

Game Size Information & System Requirements

We have information on the games size for various platforms, including the Xbox One, PS4, PC and PS3. We can assume the PS3 size will reflect the Xbox 360 game size. Here is a list of the game sizes per platform.

[table=width: 200, class: outer_border, align: center]
[tr]
[td]Xbox One: [b]44.9GB[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]PS4: [b]55GB[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]PC: [b]60GB[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Xbox 360/PS3: [b]17.8GB[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Some notes for these sizes are that of course the old-gen edition of the game is ported down and has parts removed and I will have information to follow on this. the Xbox One size is accurate as the game can be pre-loaded on this console, showing the full size. The PS4 edition is a large increase of what you would think it would be, matching Xbox. However this may be because the information on this is from the back of a PS4 Hardened Edition box, which includes the bonus zombies map "The Giant" however 10GB is still a lot. For PC, Steam recently updates their BO3 Listing to reveal that a minimum of 60GB of space will be required to install the game. And as for PS3, this information was taken from the PSN Store on console which states the size for the game.

In terms of PC system requirements, Treyarch released the minimum earlier in the year, the recommended are estimated and they are as follows.

Minimum Requirements / Recommended Requirements

Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K @ 3.34 GHz / AMD FX-8120 @ 4.X GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 @ 4GB / ATI® Radeon™ R9 270X @ 4GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Multiplayer Information

Maps

The game will feature 13 multiplayer maps on release including "NUK3TOWN" as a pre-order bonus map. Of course BETA players have experienced a small selection of these maps. But recently, thanks to users who have received copies of the game early, we now know the full names of these maps and they are as follows.

[tr]
[td]Aquarium
Breach
Combine
Evac
Exodus
Fringe
Havoc
Hunted
Infection
Metro
Redwood
Stronghold
NUK3TOWN[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Multilayer In Pictures & HUD

NUK3TOWN & Redwood

2 maps which we have not played but have information on how "NUK3TOWN" and "Redwood". The latter being revealed in a #BO3Fridays session and our beloved 1v1 map remake being showcased briefly in this GameStop advertisement (Warning, cheesy). What we can get from the video is that the maps layout remains the same as far as we can see, although there are some odd floating platforms above the centre of the map.

NUK3TOWN & Redwood In Pictures

Gamemodes

The game will launch with 11 "core" gamemodes at launch, which implies there will be additions as time goes on however this is speculation. This list includes the popular classics as well as some relatively new modes. The current confirmed gamemodes are as follows.

[tr]
[td]Uplink
Safe Guard
Team Deathmatch
Search & Destroy
Domination
Hardpoint
Demolition
Mercenary
Moshpit
Capture the Flag[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

The game will also feature "Gun Game", a popular mode originating from BO1 and "Custom Games" (Private Match) for players to play and create new modes with friends privately. Another featured gamemode which was showcased in the second BO3Friday session was "Free Run" which is a solo experience, time trial gamemode that is level based which is built to improve peoples abilities with the new movement system. Here is a video of this gamemode and a brief summary.

Movement System

Those who have played the BETA will understand the new movement system. However for those who don't, instead of writing it all out, I found a brilliant video [below] which will be great at explaining it. I would just like to add, the new maps have various routes you can take to maximise the new system to your advantage with flanking, wall running and so on.

Arsenal List

In brief, the game has a decent selection of weapons however weapon values are subject to change since the BETA experience. Below is a list of all the weapons, showing pictures will simply be too much for the thread however if you wish to view the pictures as well as weapon values you can do so You must login or register to view this content.. The lists order is: Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons and then Equipment. Please note, this is not the full confirmed list.

Assault Rifles:
ARK-7
HVK-30
SHEIVA
MAN-O-WAR
XR-2
M8A7
Sub-Machine Guns:
KUDA
WEEVIL
RAZORBACK
VESPER
VMP
Shotguns:
HAYMAKER 12
KRM-262
Light Machine Guns:
BRM
DINGO
Sniper Rifles:
DRAKON
LOCUS
P-06

Pistols:
L-CAR 9
MR6
RK5
Launchers:
XM-53
BLACKCELL

Lethal:
FRAG
SEMTEX
THERMITE
TRIP MINE
C4
COMBAT AXE
Tactical:
CONCUSSION
EMP
FLASHBANG
SHOCK CHARGE
TROPHY SYSTEM
BLACK HAT
SMOKE SCREEN
Weapon Attachments:
Optics
RECON SIGHT
REFLEX SIGHT
THERMAL SIGHT

Attachments
EXTENDED CLIP
FAST MAG
FMJ
QUICKDRAW
GRIP
HIGH CALIBER
LASER SIGHT
LONG BARREL
RAPID FIRE
STOCK
SUPPRESSOR

Gunsmith & Pick 10 System

OK so again I will link a video explaining what "Gunsmith" is as I am sure many would rather watch a video and demonstration than read it all. However in brief, gunsmith lets you take any gun and at 1 Optic (sight) and 5 other attachments, these will all have a visual impact on the gun and it lets you mess around with a weapon. Once you have created a weapon you can then name it and use it in MP. However if you do not have certain items unlocked you have put on the gun you can't use it.

Whatever you put on the gun reflects on the Pick 10 System, the system very similar to BO2 and other titles which lets you customize your loadout with 10 items. So if you max out in gunsmith, this will use 7 tokens within pick 10, 1 being the gun and 6 being the attachments & optic. So its up to the player to decide what they want.

Paint Shop

Paint shop is basically an emblem editor for your weapons, allowing the use of 32 layers per section (3) of the gun. This feature allows you to edit parts of the left and right side and the top/back of the gun. This is not the only camo options to apply to a weapon, normal camos will be in the game and this is confirmed however we do not know the camo list apart from some promotional camos which will be later in the thread. And these camos along with the custom areas can me mixed together. Here is a short video and example of Paint Shop.

Zombies Information

Standby

Campaign Information

Standby

Reference Links

Standby

Last edited by Geo ; 10-26-2015 at 05:32 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

alexcubano, Blaze Modding, dantebonte, Farose, garpbaldo, Geo, GTAV_RECOVERY, Humble, invace, Welsh, Joel, Kryptus, Merk, NickBeHaxing, oStankyModz, Ploutarxos1, Adrian, Reyz, Saint Goofy, Stunz, vincom, xXx-.-Moder
11-02-2015, 07:50 PM #101
twisted204WPG
Do a barrel roll!
nice cant wait Happy
11-02-2015, 10:11 PM #102
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
geo i hope you make a good tool for black ops 3 . for black ops 2 the best tool is your . you are the man. thx you geo
11-05-2015, 10:45 AM #103
17GB for last gen consoles? then what was the PKG sized 7GB release?is that beta or what?

thanks @geo
Last edited by dantebonte ; 11-05-2015 at 11:50 AM.
11-05-2015, 02:56 PM #104
Thanks for the Infos
11-05-2015, 03:10 PM #105
Originally posted by dantebonte View Post
17GB for last gen consoles? then what was the PKG sized 7GB release?is that beta or what?

thanks @geo

12gb of the game was cut (most likely campaign) or the leaked version didn't have everything. No, unfortunately, the 6gb pkg was not a beta. But consider this, it's about 55gb on PS4, and only 4gb (the base game) on PS3, when it was supposed to be around 18gb. You cannot reduce that much and not expect the game to break in unforeseen consequences (textures, glitches, server errors, etc.)

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

dantebonte
11-05-2015, 04:15 PM #106
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
12gb of the game was cut (most likely campaign) or the leaked version didn't have everything. No, unfortunately, the 6gb pkg was not a beta. But consider this, it's about 55gb on PS4, and only 4gb (the base game) on PS3, when it was supposed to be around 18gb. You cannot reduce that much and not expect the game to break in unforeseen consequences (textures, glitches, server errors, etc.)

will there be a disc version later or this is it?
11-05-2015, 04:40 PM #107
Originally posted by dantebonte View Post
will there be a disc version later or this is it?

I heard word about an iMars disc leak.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

dantebonte

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo