05-18-2015, 05:24 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Well it is confirmed the game will still be using the same ole Quake/ID Tech Engine by pcdev

Seeing how cod is and the way it run it will never change base game engine and when they have said in the past about it being a new engine they mean't it is just updated so something being updated is new to them You must login or register to view this content.

Plus if they did ever have the time to make a new engine from start it wouldn't play like how cod does today meaning it would have a new feel etc. so that being said every cod in the future will still be using the same ole engine as it would take em years to make a new engine seeing they release a new cod every year, just don't have the time to.

People say the PS3/360 is holding it back from making a badass cod (lmfao) i mean it could be but seeing the game engine is done in early 2000 and 90's it's a real joke if they don't make it for PS3/360, didn't think COD would ever come to being a hard engine/system work with to port to PS3/360 but anyways oh well if it don't. Lol #lazyness

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:32 AM.
05-31-2015, 05:57 AM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Black
I've heard not for the beta but for the actual game, but I think it won't be for previous gen for both the beta or the full game.

DV said in a tweet they where not doing a ps3/360 version, i mean i don't see why they needa hide it unless they want to suppose sony and MS so ppl buy the new gen consoles just to play cod or what but seeing what cod is coming to and being poop i could about care less about it on ps3 or whatever i mean if anything anyone can always mod the game on PC if thats what they want u kno lol

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

06-06-2015, 04:46 PM #12
Chris
Former Staff
Oh well, I personally think BO3 might make some good choices, as for the future of IW and Sledgehammer i'm not so sure about.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo