06-19-2015, 05:03 PM #1
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pain Shop: This is going to be a pretty frickin awesome addition, especially for people who like creating and putting their own personal touch to their weapons etc..

Gun Smith will pretty cool as well. See below: (Copy and paste from the BOIII site)

For the first time ever, players will be able to design their own weapon camos in Weapon Paint Shop. Building off of the familiar tools found in Emblem Editor, Weapon Paint Shop allows players to customize sections from three sides of the weapon, with up to 64 layers of complexity.

These camos can then be taken into Gunsmith, where players can create entirely new weapon variants. Weapons can be fitted with an optic and up to five additional attachments in the new Pick 10 system. Attachments come in different cosmetic varieties, so you can personalize the look of your weapon while benefiting from enhanced statistical functionality. All customizations are done with a full 3D render of your weapon so that you can view each change.

When you're done customizing your weapon, give it a name it and save it to your armory. Weapon variants can then be selected within Create-a-Class and shared easily with friends.
07-04-2015, 01:32 PM #2
its cool that u can make your own look at the gun and maby blend it in with the camp, I think i´ve heard that they have also make it that way so u see the gun almost all the time when u are playing
07-04-2015, 01:33 PM #3
its cool that u can make your own look at the gun and maby blend it in with the camo, I think i´ve heard that they have also make it that way so u see the gun almost all the time when u are playing
07-04-2015, 01:34 PM #4
how does I deleted the message made two
07-08-2015, 03:34 AM #5
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Demmonnixx View Post
Pain Shop: This is going to be a pretty frickin awesome addition, especially for people who like creating and putting their own personal touch to their weapons etc..

Gun Smith will pretty cool as well. See below: (Copy and paste from the BOIII site)

For the first time ever, players will be able to design their own weapon camos in Weapon Paint Shop. Building off of the familiar tools found in Emblem Editor, Weapon Paint Shop allows players to customize sections from three sides of the weapon, with up to 64 layers of complexity.

These camos can then be taken into Gunsmith, where players can create entirely new weapon variants. Weapons can be fitted with an optic and up to five additional attachments in the new Pick 10 system. Attachments come in different cosmetic varieties, so you can personalize the look of your weapon while benefiting from enhanced statistical functionality. All customizations are done with a full 3D render of your weapon so that you can view each change.

When you're done customizing your weapon, give it a name it and save it to your armory. Weapon variants can then be selected within Create-a-Class and shared easily with friends.

Are u serious Mother of God that's pretty awesome
07-12-2015, 10:18 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Paint Shop.. sounds boss.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo