THREAD: Stat transfer
  1. 11-16-2015, 10:04 PM
    princedejersey's Avatar
    princedejersey
    Do a barrel roll!
    princedejersey's Avatar
    princedejersey
    Do a barrel roll!
    129
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    will stats transfer from ps3 to ps4? if not why not?, and if so how can u do it ?
  2. 11-16-2015, 10:15 PM
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    6,814
    Posts
    62,200
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by princedejersey View Post
    will stats transfer from ps3 to ps4? if not why not?, and if so how can u do it ?


    It was confirmed you will not be able to transfer between last gen to current gen. I am not sure why, but I believe it is to do with the transition to current gen instead of last gen.
  3. 11-16-2015, 11:08 PM
    princedejersey's Avatar
    princedejersey
    Do a barrel roll!
    princedejersey's Avatar
    princedejersey
    Do a barrel roll!
    129
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    It was confirmed you will not be able to transfer between last gen to current gen. I am not sure why, but I believe it is to do with the transition to current gen instead of last gen.


    that makes no sense but okay and it really sucks
  4. 11-16-2015, 11:11 PM
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    6,814
    Posts
    62,200
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by princedejersey View Post
    that makes no sense but okay and it really sucks


    They have to do what they have to do in order to get more sales and such.
  5. 11-17-2015, 02:24 AM
    princedejersey's Avatar
    princedejersey
    Do a barrel roll!
    princedejersey's Avatar
    princedejersey
    Do a barrel roll!
    129
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    They have to do what they have to do in order to get more sales and such.


    yea but that's a stupid strategy, because if they make stats transfer they can make money when people buy the ps3 and ps4 version
  6. 11-17-2015, 02:25 AM
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    Kam's Avatar
    Kam
    Investor - Future Millionaire
    6,814
    Posts
    62,200
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by princedejersey View Post
    yea but that's a stupid strategy, because if they make stats transfer they can make money when people buy the ps3 and ps4 version


    Why would you buy both versions? PS4 is obviously going to be higher because the graphics are terrible on PS3 and Xbox 360.
  7. 11-17-2015, 07:57 AM
    Adrian's Avatar
    Adrian
    Adrian is back!
    Adrian's Avatar
    Adrian
    Adrian is back!
    5,324
    Posts
    22,329
    Reputation
    Sep 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by princedejersey View Post
    yea but that's a stupid strategy, because if they make stats transfer they can make money when people buy the ps3 and ps4 version


    These questions have been answered. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

    -Thread Closed.
  8. 11-17-2015, 09:24 AM
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by princedejersey View Post
    yea but that's a stupid strategy, because if they make stats transfer they can make money when people buy the ps3 and ps4 version


    Originally Posted by Kam View Post
    Why would you buy both versions? PS4 is obviously going to be higher because the graphics are terrible on PS3 and Xbox 360.


    Just like to add that it keeps the modded accounts off the new gen consoles :p Don't know about you but i wouldn't like to deal with god mode classes on PS4