11-16-2015, 10:04 PM #1
princedejersey
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); will stats transfer from ps3 to ps4? if not why not?, and if so how can u do it ?
11-16-2015, 10:15 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by princedejersey View Post
will stats transfer from ps3 to ps4? if not why not?, and if so how can u do it ?

It was confirmed you will not be able to transfer between last gen to current gen. I am not sure why, but I believe it is to do with the transition to current gen instead of last gen.
11-16-2015, 11:08 PM #3
princedejersey
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
It was confirmed you will not be able to transfer between last gen to current gen. I am not sure why, but I believe it is to do with the transition to current gen instead of last gen.

that makes no sense but okay and it really sucks
11-16-2015, 11:11 PM #4
Kam
that makes no sense but okay and it really sucks

They have to do what they have to do in order to get more sales and such.
11-17-2015, 02:24 AM #5
princedejersey
Do a barrel roll!
They have to do what they have to do in order to get more sales and such.

yea but that's a stupid strategy, because if they make stats transfer they can make money when people buy the ps3 and ps4 version
11-17-2015, 02:25 AM #6
Kam
yea but that's a stupid strategy, because if they make stats transfer they can make money when people buy the ps3 and ps4 version

Why would you buy both versions? PS4 is obviously going to be higher because the graphics are terrible on PS3 and Xbox 360.
11-17-2015, 07:57 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!

These questions have been answered. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.
11-17-2015, 09:24 AM #8

Why would you buy both versions? PS4 is obviously going to be higher because the graphics are terrible on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Just like to add that it keeps the modded accounts off the new gen consoles :p Don't know about you but i wouldn't like to deal with god mode classes on PS4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo