Post: WARNING: Official BAN WAVE is going around!! Please read!!
12-31-2015, 05:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a warning to all who are giving out duplication services and reciving.
There is a ban wave going around giving first offenses to Duplication servers/Modders on the game
I have just recived my first and would like to warn all to be careful.

WARNING: THIS COULD LEAD TO CONSOLE BAN!!!

Here is what the message will say if you get a suspension

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the consequenses if you get suspended

First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and paintjobs reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to console manufacturers. PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.
BE SAFE!!!

The following user thanked xMarsyMods for this useful post:

Egzec
12-31-2015, 05:46 AM #2
Hectic-Abby
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xMarsyMods View Post
This is a warning to all who are giving out duplication services and reciving.
There is a ban wave going around giving first offenses to Duplication servers/Modders on the game
I have just recived my first and would like to warn all to be careful.

WARNING: THIS COULD LEAD TO CONSOLE BAN!!!

Here is what the message will say if you get a suspension

You must login or register to view this content.

This is the consequenses if you get suspended

First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and paintjobs reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to console manufacturers. PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.
BE SAFE!!!

Is this for ps4 if u did duplication glitch
12-31-2015, 05:47 AM #3
Yes it is.
12-31-2015, 05:48 AM #4
xLiL-_-QuEeZy--
Pokemon Trainer
Lol damn
12-31-2015, 05:52 AM #5
i was still wait for this xD
nothing to say,but they must anything do for get not this game crash
12-31-2015, 05:55 AM #6
Most likely only if you're caught? Just like the massive GTA5 anti cheating ban..
12-31-2015, 06:39 AM #7
Originally posted by GodAllMarley View Post
Most likely only if you're caught? Just like the massive GTA5 anti cheating ban..

Well, until Leaderboard is fixed... if ever anyone will know you used the duplication and make you susceptible to ban. I really wish someone would crack it so we could at least appear legitimate and conceal our identities better. :p
12-31-2015, 06:40 AM #8
So much for that, then.
12-31-2015, 06:43 AM #9
Hectic-Abby
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WhopperXZ View Post
Well, until Leaderboard is fixed... if ever anyone will know you used the duplication and make you susceptible to ban. I really wish someone would crack it so we could at least appear legitimate and conceal our identities better. :p

All u can do is keep the dark matter by doing the glitch where u reset stats and make a dark matter gun on gunsmith before u reset stats

The following 2 users say thank you to Hectic-Abby for this useful post:

IReallyHippeYou125, Its Coding
12-31-2015, 06:47 AM #10
Originally posted by Abby View Post
All u can do is keep the dark matter by doing the glitch where u reset stats and make a dark matter gun on gunsmith before u reset stats

Oh really?

@OP: Can you upload an image of your actual BO3 saying that and not an image from the Activision site?

The following user thanked WhopperXZ for this useful post:

Nyctophilia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo