01-06-2016, 07:50 PM #1
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); David Vonderhaar- I'll just say it. We will actively enforce on level 1000's who didn't earn it. You have to be ___ to think we don't know who you are.

This was stated on his Twitter I have to agree with the man I hope they hit everyone there is no reason to buy a game if all your gonna do is leech off other people's work by dublicating. Take pride in yourself and do it yourself you'll feel accomplished.

Your account can get BAN if your reported for the same offense multiple times after being hit once.

Glitching

Any user who abuses an exploit in game code or other established rule of play is subject to penalty. An example includes, but is not limited to, using a hole in the map geo to intentionally go outside of the map boundary.

First offense – User will be temporarily suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and paintjobs reset, will have online split-screen privileges revoked, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted.

Extreme or multiple repeat offenses – User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and paintjobs reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Proof since some people are obviously not intelligent.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BrutalExHale ; 01-09-2016 at 08:08 AM.
01-06-2016, 08:44 PM #2
Of course they're gonna start taking action. Do people really think they wouldn't find out? Do people not realize that they have a database of these accounts? They can easily just search users and boom, your account is reset/banned. Honestly, going to level 1,000 is a bigger risk than going to level 100 honestly. At least on level 100, its more realistic. A lot of players right now are legit level 200.
01-07-2016, 10:43 AM #3
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by PriNcE View Post
Of course they're gonna start taking action. Do people really think they wouldn't find out? Do people not realize that they have a database of these accounts? They can easily just search users and boom, your account is reset/banned. Honestly, going to level 1,000 is a bigger risk than going to level 100 honestly. At least on level 100, its more realistic. A lot of players right now are legit level 200.

dosent matter if you are lvl 56 or 1000 , if you did the glicth you will get banned / suspended /reset
01-07-2016, 01:30 PM #4
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BrutalExHale View Post
David Vonderhaar- I'll just say it. We will actively enforce on level 1000's who didn't earn it. You have to be ___ to think we don't know who you are.

This was stated on his Twitter I have to agree with the man I hope they hit everyone there is no reason to buy a game if all your gonna do is leech off other people's work by dublicating. Take pride in yourself and do it yourself you'll feel accomplished.

I don't think Tryarch shouldn't banned at all for doing the duplication glitch because it's not the user fault for finding out how to do it it's Tryarch fault for allowing a glitch like that in there broken game an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc.

The following user thanked STVBDKD for this useful post:

TrillBrown
01-07-2016, 02:18 PM #5
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
Iv worked to hard and played for too long to see people cheat their way to where i'm trying to grind to so well done treyarch about time.
01-07-2016, 02:40 PM #6
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
I don't think Tryarch shouldn't banned at all for doing the duplication glitch because it's not the user fault for finding out how to do it it's Tryarch fault for allowing a glitch like that in there broken game an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc.

exactly my point
01-07-2016, 05:26 PM #7
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post

If you are explointing a error, bug , on a game to get an advantage, doing this on purpose will result in a ban/suspend/reset
01-07-2016, 06:03 PM #8
My friend was just temp banned for 14 days for being 1000.
01-07-2016, 06:27 PM #9
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by BrutalExHale View Post
David Vonderhaar- I'll just say it. We will actively enforce on level 1000's who didn't earn it. You have to be ___ to think we don't know who you are.

Leech of other people boosting lol m8.. I went max legit in every cod, glitches this 1 because don't have time anymore...
01-07-2016, 07:04 PM #10
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by Moder View Post
If you are explointing a error, bug , on a game to get an advantage, doing this on purpose will result in a ban/suspend/reset

What advantage? Oh shit wait purple camos and gold body's that make you stick out like a sore thumb are such advantages.

The following user thanked Rick for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo