01-11-2016, 05:14 AM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
All three duplication accounts that I went an played online with are now banned . HOWEVER , my account that I dupped and never played online is not banned . The accounts I played online with were level 1000 master prestige. I have a 48 suspension on one account an the others were reset to previous level ...

Safety tips :
Don't play online after dupping

Reset multiplayer but keeping zombies dupe level with decrease chances of getting banned

Stay UNDER MASTER PRESTIGE . As of right now they are just searching for high levels anything under 9th prestige ..

You have been WARNED .. There should not been any post complaint why you are banned . If you are banned , let me know an I can probably tell you why you did .Smileace
Last edited by Ace ; 01-11-2016 at 05:18 AM.
01-11-2016, 12:57 PM #11
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by Arrow View Post
do you actually know this?

why would they bann u off psn through a game if u get any kind of ban it wil b from treyarch , it woudnt make sense to get a psn ps4 console bann for a glitch this is highely impossible it woudnt go ahead ,it most cases it wil b a treyarch suspension but if u already been suspended for duping account and use same account to dup again then your asking for a permanent bann from treyarch and it will come lol
01-11-2016, 01:48 PM #12
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Ace View Post
All three duplication accounts that I went an played online with are now banned . HOWEVER , my account that I dupped and never played online is not banned . The accounts I played online with were level 1000 master prestige. I have a 48 suspension on one account an the others were reset to previous level ...

Safety tips :
Don't play online after dupping

Reset multiplayer but keeping zombies dupe level with decrease chances of getting banned

Stay UNDER MASTER PRESTIGE . As of right now they are just searching for high levels anything under 9th prestige ..

You have been WARNED .. There should not been any post complaint why you are banned . If you are banned , let me know an I can probably tell you why you did .Smileace

Thread has been moved to the Black Ops 3 Section alone.
01-11-2016, 01:52 PM #13
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Fake please post picture proof or this thread will be deleted stop trying to scare people.
01-11-2016, 02:49 PM #14
Ace
Former Staff Member
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
Fake please post picture proof or this thread will be deleted stop trying to scare people.

I am not this is real
01-11-2016, 03:30 PM #15
Dank
Not Former Staff
Well you draw attention when you're level 1000, then they check the lobby leaderboards bam you're not there. That's why I stopped playing on my level 1000. (Exploited and I actually reset ours yesterday). People get salty and jealous when they see level 1000s and most likely just report you.
01-11-2016, 04:01 PM #16
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Well you draw attention when you're level 1000, then they check the lobby leaderboards bam you're not there. That's why I stopped playing on my level 1000. (Exploited and I actually reset ours yesterday). People get salty and jealous when they see level 1000s and most likely just report you.

Thats true

They are sad, report you and leave the lobby

Iam not lvl 1000 ( just 56 or 57), but they already leave my lobby...
01-11-2016, 06:24 PM #17
Nico
Banned
i have played online i have both 2 accounts working and not banned etc. other is 8th multiplayer and other is master prestige lvl 58 w/ zombies 10th.
01-11-2016, 08:12 PM #18
AlphaPoppy
Climbing up the ladder
I've been playing online regularly on my Level 1000 and I'm still not banned.
01-12-2016, 04:57 AM #19
Originally posted by 420 View Post
why would they bann u off psn through a game if u get any kind of ban it wil b from treyarch , it woudnt make sense to get a psn ps4 console bann for a glitch this is highely impossible it woudnt go ahead ,it most cases it wil b a treyarch suspension but if u already been suspended for duping account and use same account to dup again then your asking for a permanent bann from treyarch and it will come lol

acutally there have been psn bans for the few who were charging for boosting/custom game lobbys iv heard of 3 so far and full acc ban. sony dont ban ofw cid's

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo