10-02-2016, 08:00 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?
04-25-2017, 12:46 AM #11
NotMyMods
Playstation Exclusive
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?

Black ops 3 won't die out for quite some time. Seeings how bo3 is like the mw2 or mw3 of the ps4. It's the first good cod on next gen which means people that aren't has blessed has others will go for the cheaper game and as years go on bo3 will decline in price. Making it's life last a bit longer.
05-06-2017, 08:43 PM #12
MLB
Former Moderator
To be honest, I don't think that many Call of Duty' s have died out. Majority of them you can still find a lobby pretty quick. Well except for Call of Duty 2. Kappa
06-02-2017, 08:07 PM #13
It's about to die out atleast in FFA, im not finding any lobbys at all...
06-03-2017, 08:22 PM #14
Decommit
Little One
Treyarch has done a good job with adding new content I think that's a pretty good sign it won't anytime soon with the lack of success of IW and WWII Being boots on the ground I think BO3 will be everyone's choice for a futurist cod with jet packs for awhile
07-13-2017, 04:43 PM #15
BO3 was the most successful cod as of recent imo, don't think it will completely die out soon especially if they keep adding new content like decommit said
07-24-2017, 03:37 AM #16
JuggaloRipper
Do a barrel roll!
it wont die out if cod ww2 sucked like iw did lol
09-15-2017, 09:25 AM #17
Well it ww2 zombies is legit better next month
02-14-2018, 02:30 PM #18
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kitrria View Post
I think the new Call of Duty, the potentially WWII themed game, will kill off the majority of players still on it.

Sure some very dedicated players will stay, but at that stage it will be two years old and the much craved "boots on the ground" title will be out.

Exactly this.
02-15-2018, 05:39 PM #19
B-52
Grunt
Zombies atleast will be alive for awhile I think with the ability to make custom maps. Which brings new content to the game. Besides old gen. It'll die out quicker on there imo.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo