10-02-2016, 08:00 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?
10-02-2016, 08:09 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?

As soon as MWR is released... duh.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Speedy
10-02-2016, 09:34 PM #3
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Remy View Post
As soon as MWR is released... duh.

Couldn't agree more! BO3 will definitely die down. Plus, they said you'd be able to buy it separately. Which means, EVERYONE, will transfer to MWR, so, bye bye to BO3 lol
10-02-2016, 10:22 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
Couldn't agree more! BO3 will definitely die down. Plus, they said you'd be able to buy it separately. Which means, EVERYONE, will transfer to MWR, so, bye bye to BO3 lol

There is a possibility for that who knows.
10-03-2016, 04:23 PM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
The online gameplay I've seen is with boost jumpers, not boots on ground
10-03-2016, 05:26 PM #6
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
My opinion, this game is "ok" better then the two previous call of duties seen by the community around the world. Do you think the next CODs upcoming will out beat Black Ops 3? Raven stating clues to the next Call of Duty after Infinite Warfare being a Modern Game, not from the future, meaning boots on the ground. In this case, Black Ops 3 should be done by next year depending on what Sledgehammer is bringing to the table for us. What are your opinions guys?

The only thing that kept black ops series alive is the zombies now since there's a second second Easter Egg ending I see it lasting couple of more months considering the season pass owners from Xbox are barely getting the final dlc but the infinite warfare will be not as packed as the remastered.
10-04-2016, 02:03 AM #7
If IW/MWR gets mod tools the game's as good as done.
Mod tools is the only reason why I see BO3 staying for a little while.
02-02-2017, 02:43 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff

it wont for a while, many youtubers and trickshotters etc still play it because they like it better than IW but dont like the slowpaced feel of MWR
03-29-2017, 11:10 PM #9
Kitrria
Save Point
I think the new Call of Duty, the potentially WWII themed game, will kill off the majority of players still on it.

Sure some very dedicated players will stay, but at that stage it will be two years old and the much craved "boots on the ground" title will be out.

The following user thanked Kitrria for this useful post:

Stunz
03-29-2017, 11:11 PM #10
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Kitrria View Post
I think the new Call of Duty, the potentially WWII themed game, will kill off the majority of players still on it.

Sure some very dedicated players will stay, but at that stage it will be two years old and the much craved "boots on the ground" title will be out.

Agreed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo