10-27-2016, 08:55 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys I'm in a dilemma. So I've been playing black ops for a few hours straight everyday for the past few days. Just yesterday I hop on black
Ops and I perform like utter shit. I normally get at least 50 kills and under 20 deaths each game and have a really high SPM. but now I am complete garbage. I used to never have a negative game, now I rarely get a positive game these past 2 days. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! That's why it's so weird! Anybody have this happen to them before? How can I fix this?
10-27-2016, 09:23 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
Guys I'm in a dilemma. So I've been playing black ops for a few hours straight everyday for the past few days. Just yesterday I hop on black
Ops and I perform like utter shit. I normally get at least 50 kills and under 20 deaths each game and have a really high SPM. but now I am complete garbage. I used to never have a negative game, now I rarely get a positive game these past 2 days. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! That's why it's so weird! Anybody have this happen to them before? How can I fix this?

You are getting bored of the game.
10-27-2016, 09:47 PM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Best
You are getting bored of the game.

I'm not getting bored, I get so excited to play. My accuracy is shit, my movement is shit, my tactics are shit, I'm just overall complete ass now. My kd went from 1.65 to 1.63 in a day
10-27-2016, 09:53 PM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
I'm not getting bored, I get so excited to play. My accuracy is shit, my movement is shit, my tactics are shit, I'm just overall complete ass now. My kd went from 1.65 to 1.63 in a day

Relax and try new weapons
10-27-2016, 09:55 PM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Best
Relax and try new weapons

This week was my first time playing in a while and I tried a whole new class and I would be feasting with it. And I tired new classes today and I still do bad. I think treyarch is tired of me wrecking the world but they can't stop me for I will not stop trying
10-27-2016, 09:58 PM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
This week was my first time playing in a while and I tried a whole new class and I would be feasting with it. And I tired new classes today and I still do bad. I think treyarch is tired of me wrecking the world but they can't stop me for I will not stop trying

Fix that english.

The following user thanked Best Mate for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
10-28-2016, 05:09 AM #7
tim1292
Little One

Well i had this to but i just stopped playing. I stopped playing for a time and i returned as a bag of patatoes. And after that i stopped playing.
11-22-2016, 04:05 AM #8
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Guys I'm in a dilemma. So I've been playing black ops for a few hours straight everyday for the past few days. Just yesterday I hop on black

Yeah I get this exact thing happen to me as well. It's like episodes. Or phases. That time of the month Sal lol it happened to me a few days ago as well. I hate when it happens and just takes the fun out of it. Usually takes a few days to break free from it
05-18-2017, 02:47 PM #9
boomcas3
Pokemon Trainer
you got bored bro
05-20-2017, 12:59 PM #10
Same man :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo