Post: Call of Duty: Vanguard BOT LOBBY SERVICE RANK UP FAST
10-26-2018, 12:52 AM #1
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
INFO:

Hello everyone I am here to introduce to you my bot lobby service exclusively for the Playstation 4 on Black Ops 4.
To simplify things, I have 6 playstations and can fill a lobby for you to boost in and get all your challenges and camos done! Ranking up is no issue either!
I have done this on both Infinite Warfare and WW2 and am very experienced. Many people have vouched for my services in the past.

Scheduling:

I host lobbies Mon-Fri 3pm to 11pm EST time and all day Sat/Sun.
Time slots are only scheduled and reserved after payment is sent. You CANNOT reserve a time if you have not paid.

Price:

1 3hr session = $40 (about 1-2 prestiges)

VIDEO PROOF:

Payment Info:

Paypal
PSN cards (USA only)
Amazon Cards (USA only)

Payments via paypal to be made out to [email protected] for the amount of $40 as
FRIENDS AND FAMILY/GIFT.

By sending payment you automatically agree that I am not responsible for any bans that may occur from using this service. With that said I have boosted everyday from the release date and have not been banned. You can trust this service.

CONTACT ME:

Vouches:
Originally posted by F34RSUM View Post
Awesome Service from this guy ( TwoTalented ) would give him a Referral any day!! Definitely get your moneys worth if not more!!

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
This guy is legit, he did some bot lobbies for me on ww2 a bit ago

Originally posted by RiggsDiggs View Post
Vouch for this guy. Got about 2 pretiges in 4 hours. Even had a few crashes and he was very quick about getting us a new lobby. Will be coming back soon for some more! A+ Service. Can't go wrong with this guy

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Currently in his lobby hes 100% legit i recommend and will be buying on a second acc soon hes very respectful

Originally posted by DVYMIN View Post
Hey! Just wanted to vouch for this guy! I messaged him replied within minutes, got me in the same day. Thanks for the awesomeness! Smile

Originally posted by naxking View Post
Originally posted by TwoTalented View Post

Used his service last night and I cannot stress how amazing it was. He was kind, patient and explained me how to do everything correctly. I've completed so many headshot classes and I am very excited to unlock Dark Matter Camo soon. Again, thank you for your service. I definitely am going to message you now to use it again. Can't wait!

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
10/10 Service got arround 75% of my guns done, a couple more and i got dark matter thx Smile

Originally posted by Murdaaa View Post
Definitely recommend this service. I wasn't trying to level, only go for Dark Matter, and he left me in for about an hour over when I was supposed to be done.

I was able to pay and schedule same-day, he got me in right away and the actual time slot that I had reserved was on-time. +1

Originally posted by Complete Temper View Post
Great service. He even left the lobby up for me to keep boosting while he left and did something. Be patient and trust me, it'll be worth it in the end. I could've prestiged up a couple times but I was working on dark matter

Originally posted by FaLLeN-PriNcE View Post
I tried the service and it was worth it for me. He also helps you do the tedious challenges for the hellion salvo, knife and the revenge kills for the LMGs. For me, he was very professional and curteous. All you have to do is be patient because remember, you're not the only one requesting this service.

P.S: only use the UAV so you can find the bots easier.

Last edited by TwoTalented ; 11-04-2021 at 10:37 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TwoTalented for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, F34RSUM, Mvp, nunogsm, RiggsDiggs, Superman10_10, T RAW, VGFx-, Vince, Wosley, XHaMAD-77

The following user groaned TwoTalented for this awful post:

Thebear96
11-24-2018, 09:34 PM #56
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mvp View Post
U never replied to my pm brother

If you pmed on NGU the pm system is pretty much broken im receiving pms myself but when i try to oopen the notification there is nothing and the message is gone
11-25-2018, 02:22 PM #57
Hey, had to go to the hospital yesterday. Couldn't get ahold of you for call, text, pm, or kik. Can we get my service done early today?
11-26-2018, 02:30 PM #58
Exelente service, A++++ , buy with confiance

The following user thanked nunogsm for this useful post:

TwoTalented
11-26-2018, 03:24 PM #59
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hello everyone I'm currently experiencing PayPal issues and wont be hosting until this problem gets resolved. Estimated wait 2 days. Thanks for your paitence!
11-28-2018, 01:14 AM #60
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite

it says i have 4 messages but when i click there is no message why it do that fix it plzlz
11-28-2018, 11:02 AM #61
the service its on already?
11-29-2018, 09:57 AM #62
flo-bo123
Bounty hunter
waiting for ur answer
12-01-2018, 08:45 PM #63
TwoTalented
NextGenUpdate Elite
im back and opened plz send me monies
12-07-2018, 04:33 PM #64
TwoTalented