01-09-2019, 11:59 PM #1
Force
Shadow
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I assume this doubles as a discussion thread. I was Prestige Master level 402, and I reset myself after being 95% done with my multiplayer challenges, and now I'm going for it all again. I reset myself because my friend said he'd do it with me. I've never reset myself in a Call of Duty title, well, ever. I've now learned that this makes the game more fun in my opinion! I never thought that I'd actually have more fun as a low level scrub with nothing than a Prestige Master with Dark Matter.

I managed to convince more than just my other friend to reset! Almost everyone that I play with regularly has now reset (we were all Prestige Master)! It's super fun to go into a game as a bunch of non-prestiged fools and completely pub stomp! I've never received more hate mail in my life! Feeling the Dark Matter grind all over again is super fulfilling. It gives me a reason to play again.

So the whole point of this post is to ask you guys what the highest level you guys have reset from? Why did you do it? Did you play the game afterward or did you regret the decision? Maybe you never have reset. Have you ever thought about it?

Anyway, I thought this might be interesting to ask the forum. I hope you all find this as interesting and fun as I do!

Also, to not leave some of you out, just let me know some of your stats! Time played, level, and camo progression would be just fine!
01-10-2019, 12:04 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Force View Post

I just recently bought BO4 like a week ago, and I just prestiged for the first time last night. I don't think I'd ever reset because the level up grind isn't easy, and isn't fun for me at all.

This is also the first cod I haven't completely hated since Ghosts. All that jet packing shit ain't for me lol.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Force

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo