04-25-2010, 03:37 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If the next installment of everyone's favorite series, call of duty, features the Nazi Zombie game mode, What do you hope to see?
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm hoping for:

• Other nationalities of Zombies (Cuban/Vietnamese)
  • Different "Boss" Zombies, like the dogs
  • A tie-in with the story mode
  • Easter eggs
  • More special weapons (raygun/wunderwaffe DG-2)

What new types of weapons do you want it to have?
What new zombies do you want it to feature?
Do you think 5's story will be continued?

DiscussClaps

The following 13 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Canada, GanGSt4R_96, Greg241, helpmeoprah, i Ozzy i, o NICK o, Reaper, Spartan Gunney, tykmerc, x-oGUNo-x, xPinnacle--, xKrypticModz
04-22-2011, 02:18 AM #290
INoobHero
Gym leader
First, this an idea I came across today playing ascension on ps3. We did not turn on the power till about round 15 and we did quite well with few downs with only MP5. We all had about 15k each and I constantly check the connection status(press select.) Then I saw this guy had a red bar btw it is difficult to play with lag in zombies. So this guy quit with reason with about 20k points. So the randoms I were playing with had microphones and we were sort of mad he quit. Then, somebody said that in the next map they should equally split the points if someone quits. Which is smart because the other people could have obtained those points.

They should also bring this back from WaW in Verrückt where players spawn on opposite sides of the map. I saw this idea posted somewhere here and it should be a challenge to meet up with your teammates. This would make zombies much funner if it would be like that. It would also be funny if you have a sense of humor. Your friend spawns with the guy who made it to 35 and you spawn with the guy who made it to level 4. Imagine if treyarch could just put these little things it would change the experience.

Also, this has been posted but please bring back WaW guns this would be awesome. Especially for those who didn't have WaW (Me) to see why people love the PPSH so much. How hard is that like common treyarch the community wants WaW guns brought back and they still are not in Black Ops. They need to stop making new wonder weapons and make more actual guns. The thundergun was a success but the Winters Howl is garbage and a tacky ice version of the raygun. If treyarch decides to make a new wonder weapon make it more original. Back to making new regular weapons treyarch needs to add new guns. They want to put these crappy pistols and snipers make custom made shooting weapons.

They should also add more PaP but like mentioned before at high prices. This would help the community so much because so many randoms and noobs play only to save up 5000 and PaP. I hate when noobs do this because they think upgraded guns make you a better player. Today I got into and argument with this kid because thats all he did was upgrade and go down. I hate when they whine "revive me I have an upgraded commando." If its a valuable gun I understand but, not these crappy guns. If you learn to maneuver zombies maybe you could make it past round 12. Sorry for the Off Topic! This could convince them to get 25000 points and get a new weapon. Or maybe a new PaP machine called Morph Your Guns for 25 Grand and you could mix your to guns and hold 4x the ammo or something. Its an idea and maybe treyarch can expand on it. Maybe a perk called 1 Time Life Saver. It cost 30k and if you go down you keep your perks and get an ammo refill its a 1 time thing. Also, if you cant get revived you spawn back with your weapons and it wont be overpowered. It cost a lot of points and its a one time thing.

Finally, remake zombies into a game with knowledge and luck. It should be like you regret opening a door and its a different room each time you play. It should be a less repetitive game and more skillful because many decent players can run in circles and make it to 30+ if they put their mind to.
05-01-2011, 03:11 PM #291
undead overrun oh-wait that for rdr

a custom zombie

customize guns
05-07-2011, 04:53 PM #292
041c0unterPart
Bounty hunter
new power up drop that slows zombies down for a bit....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo