05-20-2010, 04:48 AM #1
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok guys i think that if they bring back the zombies that the first map will in fact be in Area 51. Remember all those walkie talkies and radios in Der Riese and how they were talking about the element 115 being in Area 51. well maybe that was a hint that they were making the game then and going to start it there. this is just speculation.
Last edited by I_AM_3PIC ; 05-20-2010 at 04:55 AM.
05-20-2010, 04:52 AM #2
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
I think this could be a option. Also please don't say remember to thank. -TheReaper
05-20-2010, 07:46 AM #3
tylerallmighty
Human After All
zombie mode would be AWESOME!!!! =D
05-20-2010, 11:33 AM #4
Originally posted by 3P1C View Post
ok guys i think that if they bring back the zombies that the first map will in fact be in Area 51. Remember all those walkie talkies and radios in Der Riese and how they were talking about the element 115 being in Area 51. well maybe that was a hint that they were making the game then and going to start it there. this is just speculation.

Well from everything that I have heard and put together, there are going to be more than just one zombie map to start out with(if there is zombies). There will be one in Paris, Germany, England and area 51. This is my opinion though so don't go -reping me for bs.
05-20-2010, 03:09 PM #5
strwrsbob
NGU Nazi Zombie Historian
Guys, There was a map pack 4 planned. it did include 4 maps. This is confirmed by Carbonfibah, Community VIP and close JD_2020 friend.

The Radios did not ever say area 51, simply "nevada base"
05-20-2010, 03:13 PM #6
iUniQuee
Treasure hunter
There will surely be a zombie game type due to the fact it was such a huge succsess in WaW.
05-20-2010, 04:00 PM #7
I'm thinking if they make these Maps.
They will be bigger, And possibly more people can play in the same game
05-20-2010, 05:07 PM #8
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by italkalot1922 View Post
Well from everything that I have heard and put together, there are going to be more than just one zombie map to start out with(if there is zombies). There will be one in Paris, Germany, England and area 51. This is my opinion though so don't go -reping me for bs.
I also thought about that as well but i think they might not cause they could use the other maps as DLC and make more money off them

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by strwrsbob View Post
Guys, There was a map pack 4 planned. it did include 4 maps. This is confirmed by Carbonfibah, Community VIP and close JD_2020 friend.

The Radios did not ever say area 51, simply "nevada base"

The Nevada base was Area 51. It also said top secret base and that is the only one known out there in nevada
05-20-2010, 05:15 PM #9
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Its should have a zombie game type or i wont buy it
05-20-2010, 05:19 PM #10
tǿm
messiah
Originally posted by italkalot1922 View Post

i hope not, i prefer getting a map at a time as i end up playing all of them a lot rather then getting loads at once and only playing one for the majority of the time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo