05-21-2010, 03:13 AM #1
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok guys honestly here who thinks that they should ban the hackers and boosters. I really want to know what my stats are against the world and because of boosters and hackers i dont get to actually see what they are. so who here thinks they should or shouldn't get banned
05-21-2010, 01:22 PM #2
tykmerc
Climbing up the ladder
Of Course they should be banned they are exploiting the game.
05-21-2010, 01:40 PM #3
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder
well i cant see no harm in hacking for fun liking having super jump or ufo for messing around but when people hack to he top of the leader boards like on mw2 i think they should be banned. I cant see the point in hacking to the top when your not even able to play on that account anymore so yes i think leader board hackers should be banned. Boosters should also be banned because there is nothing worse than getting nuked in mw2 by someone who doesn't even deserve one.
Last edited by TAFF ; 05-21-2010 at 01:43 PM.
05-21-2010, 04:46 PM #4
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
leaderboard hack they should get a console ban for being stupid boosters need to go somewhere stop sucking so much i mean prestige hack who cares and the other hacks are alright to mess around once in awhile but when you need to hack to win ur just terrible you have no skill and how could the game be fun when your just kill everything when theres no challenge theres no fun
05-21-2010, 04:47 PM #5
Rowdy
Banned
its there account let them do whatever you want i dont care
05-21-2010, 05:49 PM #6
ummmm guys most of us have hacked before wtf
05-21-2010, 09:46 PM #7
when i get this game , the first time i see a booster or a hacker on this game , im going to find out were they live and hack there testicles (tits if there a bitch) with a ****ing wooden spoon , they already ruined mw2 just **** of from games whats even the ****ing point ?
05-22-2010, 02:36 AM #8
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Cpt.Hayden View Post
ummmm guys most of us have hacked before wtf
Not talking about UFO hacks just leaderboard hacks. HSx9 is cool but everyone else NO

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by TAFF View Post
well i cant see no harm in hacking for fun liking having super jump or ufo for messing around but when people hack to he top of the leader boards like on mw2 i think they should be banned. I cant see the point in hacking to the top when your not even able to play on that account anymore so yes i think leader board hackers should be banned. Boosters should also be banned because there is nothing worse than getting nuked in mw2 by someone who doesn't even deserve one.
Exactly. This is what i agreed with
05-22-2010, 02:49 AM #9
Alfa
Banned
boosters can go die and ppl that hack the leaderboards can go die i like hacks that make the game funner not hacks that make u look good infront of ppl u will never meet...
05-22-2010, 03:05 AM #10
x-Teenage
Meow... Just.. Meow...
I don't want to see any type of hacking that ruins the gameplay of it. If its just like a prestige hack I really don't mind (I still do MW2 prestige hacks for people lol). But something that ruins the gameplay like hacking(infinite health, ammo or any of that crap) deserves at least a temporary ban. Idk, I just hope they encrypt the codes like World at War to prevent anything before it even starts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo