10-19-2010, 03:25 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
So basically I was on AIM earlier today and JD must have came across my AIM on my profile here on Se7ensins when he was doing some research about who released the beta. He actually closed the beta while I was talking to him on AIM. I bs'd him in some of the conversation saying I know the people who have the stolen discs out of Alabama and told him I could help him out but heres the full convo....

Update: For the people thinking I have an ISO...I DO NOT....like i posted in the above paragraph. I bs'd Josh a little bit. And this is simply just to show my conversation...not because I'm trying to be cool. He contacted me.

Update: For those of you saying I don't know about modding. I know the basics. Yea, I don't know how to mod an xex thats why Jester did it for the Black Ops beta, and did I not give him the credit? And the only reason I asked if he knew Jester is cuz Jester told me to ask him so he could know if his name as in anything....

jd2020j 10:26 am
Are you L1VE from Se7enSins?

ALLthawayL1VE 10:33 am
Hello
I leaked the beta online for jtags
Thank you

ALLthawayL1VE 10:35 am
sir
Hello Mr JD
ALLthawayL1VE 10:37 am
Did you want to talk to computer healer or ungodly?

ALLthawayL1VE 10:40 am
im Dirty Souuth on xbox as well
sent you a message

ALLthawayL1VE 10:56 am
Ok well since your not responding I will have my buddy start the upload on the iso from the retail copy.

ALLthawayL1VE 11:00 am
xbox360iso will have nothing to do with the upload homeslice
jd2020j 11:56 am
is this L1VE from Se7enSins?

ALLthawayL1VE 1:09 pm
Yes I already said yes.
Who are you?
Are you the real JD 20 20
and if you are you need to prove it

ALLthawayL1VE 1:18 pm
ok dont talk than
you can keep quiet I guess

ALLthawayL1VE 1:20 pm
Mr.Josh
I know your a busy guy but when you IMed me I was busy with an upload
don't worry its not public yet.

ALLthawayL1VE 1:41 pm
Are you going to reply.
Yes this is ALLthawayL1VE from se7ensins.

ALLthawayL1VE 1:51 pm
Would you like me to type some thing in my status bar on my profile on Se7ensins?

jd2020j 2:03 pm
sorry I'm pretty busy
I'm not interesting in proving anything - given I know more about the people involved in all of this than I'd ever like to, I am struggling to see who your contact is, As you know, you've all been banned from the BETA so that was short lived. I heard your name pop up with the other investigations going on. Why is that?

ALLthawayL1VE 2:06 pm
LoL
I'm not involved in anything else
so how is that possible
Lets just say I have the inside info on where the upload is and where and when it's going to be released to the public
ALLthawayL1VE 2:08 pm
I did make the jtag beta possible. I leaked that. So in my eyes, we won. Because we got access to some thing we weren't supposed to get access to. Well all the Jtaggers did. I am still on the Beta.
Explain to me why you think the Beta is over for us? And how that's possible. The thing you guys dont understand is...Modders will always beat your system and get around the things you don't want us to get around. You guys tell the community mods will not happen and blazey blah so the legit players that don't want to buy the game will go buy it and you try to make them feel assured that it won't be modded.
ALLthawayL1VE 2:11 pm
We already got into the beta. The retail has already been stolen and probably going to get leaked. The prestige mods are already being worked on. Your system will get beat. I hate to say it Josh. I have no problem with you, I just think you need to stop filling peoples heads up with lies.
ALLthawayL1VE 2:23 pm
Do you have any knowldge man? All we need to do is make a new account on a new KV. It's that simple.
You banned all the current gamertags that were once on the server from jtags.
Woopdee doo

ALLthawayL1VE 2:48 pm
LMAO
you shut it down
Your hillarious
You just knew their was no other way to get us off the beta after I told you we can just make a new account on a new kv
funny gu
guy*

jd2020j 2:56 pm
I know more about kv's than you know, such as how hot of a commodity they are, and how naive it was for so many of you to bring yours online like that. A lot of you lost some good KV's today, permanently. They are NOT easy to come by, in-fact, you need to spoor legitimate console ids, you cant just make any old one up you want. It takes a lot of luck and in most cases for most users, money.
Now, you have all been banned for the past day - we only just now shut it off. That means you had almost 24 hours to get back into it, but nobody did.
finally, you think you've found a way to mod lobbies. We'll see November 9th

ALLthawayL1VE 2:56 pm
LoL yea we did
I was in last night
and do you know Jester?

jd2020j 2:57 pm
did it ever occur to you, we wanted you to hack the beta? Think about it hotshot....

ALLthawayL1VE 2:57 pm
we didn't hack the beta hotshot
not to your knowledge anyways

jd2020j 2:58 pm
you dont think we have premium accounts on your site? On every site? Don't be so naive.

ALLthawayL1VE 2:58 pm
LoL...we didn't post any of that kind of stuff on the sites yet.
and why am I playing the beta right now?

well it isnt worth talking to a straight-up liar, so.... I guess we're through here.

ALLthawayL1VE 2:59 pm
So has Jesters name been brought up at all?
Dude how am I lying?
Nothing was posted in the forums about mods in Black Ops.

jd2020j 2:59 pm
what about jester?

ALLthawayL1VE 2:59 pm
Please link me if their is some thing
Has he been brought up.
It looks like you blacked out his name in a picture.

ALLthawayL1VE 3:00 pm
And why do you think Black Ops will be secure? A lot of your sales for the game are modders. You guys want modders. Don't play dumb. The modders make you guys more money.
jd2020j 3:02 pm
No, they don't... But they dont hurt our sales either, really. What they hurt is the sustained online community, who want to play unimpeded, clean lobbies. What you find fun, more than you find annoying. That's not something we will tolerate.

ALLthawayL1VE 3:02 pm
I canhelp you in this investigation.
I have all the info.

what info?
Tuscaloosa?
Mikedamak?

About the leak. What their doing with it.
Everything.

computer healer?

Everything you need to know
Is Jesters name in it at all?

ALLthawayL1VE 3:21 pm
LoL Actually I dont know s***
Goodbye
See you in Black Ops modded Lobbies
Peeeaaaaaace

I thought I'd post it hear because most people on here don't go to 7s.

you dont think we have premium accounts on your site? On every site? Don't be so naive.

Drop teh ban hamr^ xD

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

-Smurf-, clutch_shoota_7, Dan0692, DELEX-GODLESS, EZeeH, HOST Lee, Leprecon, TRANCE_KING95
10-19-2010, 03:37 PM #2
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
Looks like he pwned JD. His efforts = FAIL. Oh and. yes. DROP TEH BAN HMR!!
10-19-2010, 03:44 PM #3
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
you dont think we have premium accounts on your site? On every site? Don't be so naive. =O

this got heated
Last edited by shawry ; 10-19-2010 at 05:44 PM.
10-19-2010, 03:51 PM #4
Wow I really hate people who buy a game only to find a way to ruin it for others...

The following 18 users say thank you to FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

adam_rox12, AndyFraser, AnThRaX FaiL, Domov, iThenrik, jfurlough, kleszyk, Lydey, Octavia, oSoo JDM -, OWNAGEMONKEY34, Pro-Green, shamber, shawry, Shepleklet, SUPERIMIAINI, TheMagicN, xShep
10-19-2010, 03:55 PM #5
Dan0692
Molestation Enthusiast
I like the bit about where he said he wanted the beta to be hacked. Meaning he can patch any possible loopholes the game had, for the full release. He got some smarts

The following user thanked Dan0692 for this useful post:

Majorlibrawkat
10-19-2010, 03:57 PM #6
CurtisC12
Bounty hunter
yer but they will actually ban youre console fully if u mod a server they have codes that servers will have and soon as that is changed microsoft will kick your nuts in
10-19-2010, 03:59 PM #7
adam_rox12
Climbing up the ladder
Wow. I don't see why he has to be such an ass to Jd I mean really all he did was try to make a good game for everyone now you already have to **** it up. B4 it's even released? That L1VE guy is a real asshole.

In other news I wonder if JD is on NGU?
10-19-2010, 04:01 PM #8
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
I don't think JD got pwned as stated, I think he held his poise and showed more knowledge if you ask me. The "Live" dude doesn't sound like he knows what he's talking about as a matter a fact he sounds more like he's fishing for information from JD.

The following 3 users say thank you to SUPERIMIAINI for this useful post:

B u X, HOST Lee, nAb_PwNeR
10-19-2010, 04:01 PM #9
Dan0692
Molestation Enthusiast
Here's my opinion.

Hack, but do it in private matches where it doesn't affect anyone. Don't hack to get guns earlier for online, don't hack online lobbies that ruin it for other people and certainly don't fuck up the game for other people.

2 words
Selfish wankers.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dan0692 for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, Octavia
10-19-2010, 04:08 PM #10
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
You know what's really sad about all of this, if you step outside the "GAMES" aspect of it, fact of the matter is whatever "PRINTING COMPANY" this was stolen from might not get work again from ACTIVISION or TREYARCH or Microsoft because of lack of security or whatever reason they might terminate there contract. And that might cause people to loose there jobs and that is when games turn all to real over a bunch of B.S. all this caused over $60.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo