Post: Official *Clues/Easter Eggs/Secrets* in Kino Der Toten
11-17-2010, 07:30 PM #1
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i noticed that not a lot of people are looking into the back story of zombies, and being a fan boy of zombies i decided to show the easter eggs/secrets/clues Treyarch put in the zombie mode to have us find. i know there is a lot more but i am posting a few i found and also some that have been found.

*#UPDATE*#
i have found a new clue thanks to the help of oakley90. this is a piece of paper that is under the winding stair case on top of a suit case.
You must login or register to view this content.
i believe that we are the fist to find this one, so dont steal.

*UPDATE*
ok so i have some more pics for you guys since you liked my first post so much and by the way thanks more all the thanks and the noms thats awesome.

ok so here are a lot more pictures of the containers that have humans in them, well i was talking to my friends and they said they look more ape like. well that would make sense because they were testing in on apes and that produced these creepy crawler things that are included in zombies. in one of the pics, you will see that maybe one escaped.

ok i know these have been found i mean they are written on the walls but i will post them.
ok this one is where you spawn and it says "beware the 6!" this is why people believe that 6 power boxes mean something. also i found that there are also 6 generators too! i will post them below.

this one says" Samantha Emilia Abigail" also has a heart and JD beside it.

this next one is located right above the power switch. it says" knowledge itself is for the taking" it also looks like something it crossed out but cant make it out.

OK this one is really hard to make out but looks like"Brimstone to damnation"

ok i took these took pics for people that didnt know what they are. they where famous plays that were put on in the 1950's my bro GF loves theater and starting yelling i know those plays, while we were playing zombies. i was like wtf are you taking about so she explained and i thought you guys would like to know.

ok so i have the pictures of the rocks or "meteors". first one is in the lobby(where you spawn). is downstairs by the eclectic barrier.

the second one is in the generator room, i like to call it. its the room before the winding stairs to the stage. its back by the letters on the ground

the last one is in the dressing room by the knocking window. if you dont know what that is, it will be explained later on.
ok these are the 6 generators that i found. again i dont know if they mean something or just there.

these two are in the generating room by the winding stairs.

this one is looking out side of the hole in the wall, in the room right before the alley.

this one is in the alley and looking up out the zombie window.

now the last two are under the generator room.

ok guys here is a little video of the knocking room enjoy.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUXzJ3OTho[/ame]

i have video of the transmissions, just waiting for you tube to upload them. i will update soon. hope you guys like.

(Original post)
first thing i found was this containers that had what looked like humans in them, all over the place.

Now this one is locate on the left side of the stage under the winding stairs. it is in a suitcase and looks like its eyes are glowing green.

now these are letters that are scrambled on the ground in the back part of the alley. if you look close you will see the letters spell out Manhattan down. this also appears on the loading screen for zombies some times.You must login or register to view this content.

now this is writing on the stage prop on the right, it looks to say "project" in English and then in the zombie code says "NOVA 6"

now hear are two hidden radios that play transmissions from what seems to me Doctor Maxis. the first one is in the main theater room on the Chandler.

the next one is on this tower looking thing out side of the map. if you go to double tap machine and look out the zombie window there you will see this.

this is a close up of books in the desk drawer in the pap room. if you look close you will see the two books on the right have DG-2 and DG-3 on them. for those that dont know DG-2 and DG-3 are the wonder waffle and it also paped.

this is a close up of the nametag on the desk in the pap room. it says Dr. Maxis.

also i have found that there are six power blocks that move and make sparks when you knife or shoot them. i really dont know if these do something or just for effects.
also there a 3 movie reels that you can pick up when you teleport out of the pap room. you will get teleported to a random room for like 4 seconds then back to the lobby. if you manage to pick one of them one go back to the pap room and put the film in the project and you will get this videos that just repeat over and over. also you will hear a little transmission too. i am working on getting all the transmissions written down.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRKbNViVAzc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kino Der Toten Movie 1[/ame]
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HwRcjB587Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kino Der Toten Movie 2[/ame]
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcM4LZQZuDk]YouTube - Kino Der Toten Movie 3[/ame]

this is a short video on the last rile, my brother and i where auguring about what the thing in the top right corner is, i said it says"935" like the group that was working on the zombies in Der Reise. if you dont see it look at the white letters not the black part to be letters. thats what he did.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcuhRiLBIA0]YouTube - Film on Kino Der Toten[/ame]

i will have more pictures up in a bit i will get pics of the rocks, which i am sure everyone has seen, but will post for people that haven't. if you have found something hit me up and i will post in on here.
Last edited by Kam23KP ; 01-30-2011 at 08:40 PM.

The following 111 users say thank you to Kam23KP for this useful post:

-Syed-, 065768, 3RIC, 890popbox, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Ada Wong, AdamNJK20, advertkid, ainajp, alibaba307838, anton95, aXuaLs, BestDayandAge, blackcandyman, chickens, chum_guzzler, CHuRCHYx, crazyace09uya, Crazyde123, dakleene, deathdoer1, deion2122, deJ, delagious, Destenation-A, eZi_DuzZiiT, Fionn, firey-naruto859, FLU33BR, freddys, G11tChErFaN, GAZSYTO, glitch7, Grimlock_79, H-A-C-K-E-R-09, Hawkin, Hazel, hixsonmtrsprts, Honeybro, HOST Lee, I'm A Rep Whore, IRAQ, JaMbO, jammie01, Janne, Joe Dockers, JP, JTidler, Judgement, kjoshi, klown, lmg123, Joseph, Majorlibrawkat, marlins95, Martin710, mattso33, Max21, Mercenary95, Monster-Energy, Mr Grumpy, MR05Evo, mutinydifiants, Naruto, Nightmair-, Noonan90, Null ReacT, nz_punjabi_unit, Obliviousair, ogbrandon, OllieIcon, OMGitsCooper, PatriotsFan342, Peirau, Pullz7, Pure Decimation, R0DRAG0, riotmost, rockz, rtkrebs277, ShAdoW_RiDa, shadowhunter, Solid Snake, stickerbob, Strikers, TairyHesticles, TANG0_BLASTiN, teeth08, TOXiCiTY_619, trillasize, tykmerc, uhChad, usa1gamer1, VHS, Viper Fear, Whore, wipe your mouth, WizBang75, xd366, xGunz and 11 other users.
11-18-2010, 02:48 PM #11
ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ
At least I can fight
nice job. rep+
11-18-2010, 04:30 PM #12
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
God I missed these kind of posts! +Rep!
11-18-2010, 06:46 PM #13
xd366
find me on twitter now
best zombie thread ive seen Smile
11-18-2010, 09:04 PM #14
WizBang75
Gym leader
Originally posted by AaronJMurphy View Post
2nd film looks like English zombies

With their hands up like they are surrendering, they MUST be French!

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Good job on this...lots of work went into it, and it makes the gameplay all the more interesting for us who have only a bit of spare time to play. I'll be looking for these things soon.

The following user thanked WizBang75 for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
11-18-2010, 11:21 PM #15
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
Good Shit. I Didn't Know About The Radios On The Lights
11-19-2010, 01:57 AM #16
Kam23KP
Error… Cat invasion!
thank you all for the thanks, i have update it so check it out
11-19-2010, 03:36 AM #17
Random_guy