Post: BlackOps Kino Der Toten Zombies Invincibility! *NEW?
11-23-2010, 02:32 AM #1
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); a way to do the "invincibility" glitch on the first room you spawn in...

Heres a Text Tutorial :

Requirements :

-Xbox 360
-BlackOps (lol)
-2 controllers or (2 players online)

Quote:
Originally posted by another user

1st. As soon as you spawn there will be 2 windows in front of you..(the one on your left + your right)

2nd. go near the corner which is next to the window on your right...and try going prone and try to get your feet into the wall .. if done right..you will see the wooden piece on your right and you wont be able to turn right or left with your left stick...

3rd. Let the other person Run towards you and dive on your head...If he freezes in the air the glitch worked..

4th. Stand up and Enjoy!

NOTE : if you couldn't get your legs into the corner try moving either your left stick/ right stick into different directions such as (right , left)

I'm sorry i couldn't record a video because i dont have a capture card..but anyone is welcome to post a tutorial and i will add it to this thread

Have Fun guys
11-23-2010, 08:03 AM #11
Originally posted by DecDeviL View Post
indeed i've tried with my frens b4, not on the barrier but on the PUP machine in president room... BOTH die... lol

Yeah so bad.... So I think this thread should be closed. It doesn't work. :frown:
11-23-2010, 09:31 AM #12
i just tried it and as soon as i landed on top of him we both died?
11-23-2010, 09:38 AM #13
Spraze
Banned
that is soo kool
11-23-2010, 09:43 AM #14
DecDeviL
Gym leader
Originally posted by iPaRaLLeL View Post
Yeah so bad.... So I think this thread should be closed. It doesn't work. :frown:

mayb xbox may work?
11-23-2010, 09:45 AM #15
Spraze
Banned
how come that hack is only on the xbox360 y isnt it on ps3 but still ps3 is better

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo