Post: Massive Zombies Glitch Thread [RE-UPDATED] OLD and NEW
12-06-2010, 09:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have decided to compile all the zombies glitches that have been found so far and I will be updating it with any glitches found as I see them.
These are the old glitches, go to here You must login or register to view this content. for the new glitches.
[multipage=Out of Five new secret room] An exploit of the zombie map Five.
out of the map withouth a lagswitch!! after latest patch and hotfix.
text-tutorial:
1. smash the window on the bottom-right only!!
2. rebuild the bottom board and jump ontop
3. smash the bottom-left part of the window.
4. Hold square, wait 1 second and jump up..
5. jump-crounch your way up....
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-FBBj_SqKc]YouTube - new zombie barrier* secret room * out map five without lagswitch!!![/ame]
Credits to luceathome for this one profile link for +rep You must login or register to view this content.[multipage=Invincibility in pack-a-puch room on five] You must login or register to view this content.
Credit to madmanmcclinton[multipage=Kino Der Toten Dog glitch] [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngoSLifqzrA&feature=player_embedded[/ame] Credit to iJuMp-[multipage=Glitch in alley on Kino Der Toten] [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-92Z7O084&feature=player_embedded[/ame] Credit to trix909
[multipage=Get on top of quick revive machine on Five]This tutorial is how to get ontop of the Quick Revive machine in the first room of the Zombie Map "Five". This glitch was also founded by me.

Note: This glitch is pretty useless though because zombies can still hit you, but maybe this glitch will lead to something else.
Note: I did this on Solo.
Note: Thanks to glitch7, the scientist can not get you while you are up on the Quick Revive Machine.

You need: a Crawler, and juggernaut is suggested.

The Tutorial:

1. Get Juggernaut(If wanted, not required.)
2. Save one zombie and blow it's legs off using a grenade.
3. Go to the Quick Revive machine in the first room.(The little blue machine)
4. Get on the very left side of the machine.
5. Jump when the crawler hits you.

You should now be on top of the Quick Revive machine.
As I said in my notes, The zombies CAN hit you, but this glitch may lead to another.
Credit to Stugger again.Link to him for +rep You must login or register to view this content.[multipage=New Five glitch dolphin dive ledge] [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvaGJRkKATo[/ame] Credit to twist3d. Link to +rep You must login or register to view this content. [multipage=Possible new way into Five elevator glitch]Ok This TuT Is How To Get Under The Map But With A Barrier For Your Friends.

Stuff You Need

50 Friends On Your List
3 Friends In Your Game
And A Crawler

Ok Get In The Elevator With All Your Friends Then Get Your Friends To go Into A corner And Start Jumping Then You The [HOST] Pay For The Elevator To Go Down Or Up...When You Have Payed For It [PRESS START THEN TRIANGLE] Your Friend Should Lag Out The Elevator.Onces He/She Has Done This You Pay For The Elevator To Go Up Then The Person Who Is Out The Elevator Goes To The Doors And Calles In Down... And Stands Under It Now He/She Should Me Back In The Elevator Now Get The Crawler To Come To The Friend Who Was Out The Elevator Onces It Is About To Hit You Knife It You Should Go Under The Map Now Don't Move You Will Fall Get One Of Your Friend To Stand On The Left Side Of You And Get The Other One To Stand Behind Him The Zombies Should Go To The Double Tap Machine.
Thanks to WEE_FITZYBOY. Link to him for +You must login or register to view this content.[multipage=New way onto computers on five]Hello NGU Community, Here I am bringing you yet another zombie glitch I found.

Whilst searching for glitches with my glitching buddy lilsoldier45 on the map "Five" I came across this glitch which allows you to get ontop of the teleporter and the computers in the war room after the rail method was patched.

This glitch is very easy but hard to explain in a tutorial because of it's akward position, and I will NOT be releasing a video as I do not want this to get patched.

Whats Needed/Recommended

1. A Zombie Crawler.
2. Juggernaut (this is almost required because the zombie basically traps you.)
3. Knowledge of Zombie Jumping. (Tutorial included at the bottom)

Tutorial:

1. Get Juggernaut
2. Get a zombie Crawler
3. Go BEHIND the Random Box area in the War Room (Behind the box and the rail) (Picture below to try to get the idea of where to go)
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 610x260 and weights 27KB.

4. Once behind the box, there should be a barrier right up against the wall behind the rail and the box.
5. Jump up on that barrier
6. Once up on that barrier, face the crawler and Zombie jump ontop of that barrier, You should now be on ontop of the rail.
7. if facing the box, proceed left until you hit another barrier, simply jump up ontop of that
8. From there Sprint Jump to the rail in which the glitch used to take place
9. Simple go from there to ontop of the teleporter or wherever you want.
10. There You GO! Enjoy!

Note: There is a place you can stand to get the Power Ups

Zombie Jumping Tutorial:

It's really quite simple; Juggernaut IS recommended.

1. Get a zombie or a crawler
2. Have the zombie/crawler facing directly infront of you
3. Walk backwards against the wall/prop you want to Zombie Jump ontop of
4. Jump RIGHT as the Zombie/Crawler hits you
5. Stop walking backgrounds.

Credit to Stugger again for this one. Link to him for +rep You must login or register to view this content.
[multipage=Pack-a-punch a gun twice] heyyy guys
so to do this u will need ...
1 A balistic knife upgraded and another gun upgraded ...
2 Now all u need 2 do is while ur at pack a punch u gotta ...
3 Tap triangle 2 switch between balistic knife and other gun ...
4 Then hold square ..if done correct it should pack a punch ur other gun
Credits to iRageZzGamiing Link for +rep: You must login or register to view this content.
[multipage=Dead ops barrier] Here is a new barrier glitch i found on dead ops today.
When you get to round 18+ it works best,when you get a chopper simply hover over a wall as close to a building as possible and wait for chopper to run out of time then you will spawn on top of the wall,if done correct the zombies gather in front of you,
Here is a second way to create a barrier if your friend is in a tank walk off some edge onto the tank creating a barrier.
another way is to hover in a helicopter over a friends tank when you spawn back you stand on the tank creating a barrier
Link to madmanDom for +rep You must login or register to view this content.
[multipage=Invincibility on Five] well this glitch is a bit tricky but once you get the idea it isnt so difficult.

the location is in the basement once you go down in the elevator go straight to the other side where the M16 is and its the window to your right.

you need to shot the bottom right corner of the glass and board it only once.

now you must have jugger nog and a very slow crowler- the one with the straight back

stick to the right corner (facing the window) and look on the crowler with your face down
once he hit you jamp and pull the analog stick back and you will be on the first barrier
wait for him to hit you again and jump and you will be on the second barrier
once there turn around and look at the cage-jump and duck in the same time (almost-you know what i mean) and hopefully you will get it.

now its not over there
if you cant do it and the crowler die go to the second floor before the round start so the zombies wont come to the glitch window and break him- if that happend you have a slim chance that when you board the window again the bottom board will be the first one-but its pure luck.
Link to lio_x for +rep You must login or register to view this content.
[multipage=God mode on Verruckt and Natcht Der Untoten]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5xeJGTAJrc[/ame]
1* 1st round leave last zombie unharmed.

2* teammate downs himself. (without killing the zomb)

3* 10 sec before death when icon turns red.

4* trow granade at zombie and turn controller off.(before it blows up)

$*zombie and teamm8 died, round passes,he will spawn back immortal*$

then.... for 2p god mode. on 3rd round.

1.2* Again save the last zombie and knife him 1x. (in a higher round make a crawler)

2.2* down your self this time, without harming it.

3.2* the teammate does the "granade combo", u can talk him trough.

$*zombie and u die, round passes, U will spawn back immortal.*$

NOW host is god!!!so!!! DO NOT:
- jump down stairs, throw monkybombs in high round, down yourself by holding granade, "stand in elektric barriers+ get hits from zombies"," jump inside eachother+ get hits from zombies", knife the move-able sandbaggs
F.Y.I. the ones with " " are possible to do one at the time.just not togetter.
F.Y.I. the red marked 'do not' will FREEZE your console!!!highscore gone!!!

TIP 1, on verruckt, lett them pile up around u and place betty, for fast round ups in the first 15 rounds
then walk from balcony to balcony, turning on the electric barriers every time. after round round 35 the betty's dont kill anymore!!

Credits to luceathome link to +rep You must login or register to view this content.

[multipage=Kino Der Toten round skip glitch]
I Take no credit just posting for you guys.

Alright so I was browsing my subscriptions on youtube and when I was watching a video by NextGenTactics (link below) and I noticed the round went from round 8 to round 10 so they skipped round 9 on accident.

SKIP TO 11:10-11:40
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqj10ZBZJUg[/ame]
Tutorial:
Power is the key part.
At the end of whatever round your on (with the power off)
before the round switches (the round numbers are blinking)
Turn on the power and it should skip a round.
So like in the video, they were on round 8 and the round numbers were blinking they turned on the power the round numbers kept blinking and it went to round 10.
Was made by mistake but noticed by CrazzyDexter Link to +rep You must login or register to view this content.
[multipage=Unlimited monkey bombs]
1. Get Monkey's
2. Throw them all
3. Throw A Grenade Against A Wall
4. Press The Button To Throw A Monkey While Standing Over The Grenade

Wah Lah!
Credit to StLouisx92 Link to +rep You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Manxlad619 ; 05-07-2011 at 09:10 AM.

The following 76 users say thank you to Manxlad619 for this useful post:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, .Nik, [X], advertkid, ainajp, Alpha, anton95, atreyu9a7x, bionicle1995, bkjf, BlueSkull614, Brentdevent, MikeOxBig, cmms07, ComoSexual, cshacker10, dannythedog, david9602, DecDeviL, dfrost182, Dr. Rasta, e0tL Mods, F-WiekSon, Fail, frostysnoww, G11tChErFaN, gebapt, GoonerSam, G2BR, Honeybro, iDioxide34, ipodtouch44, Jiraiya, kali7890, Killakk, ku990-chunky, Kylee., Lepp-, LightModz, LiveLongDieHard, M40A3, Meow, Mr. Wood, mutinydifiants, New York BOY !, NGBeatZ, Nicky74me, Nightmair-, NorskTnaka, oG GUNN3R, olboijoe, OMGitsCooper, oXMoOINzT3IRxx, Peirau, Perfekt, ProxiesAreFtw, rockz, Shadoh, Shieldsy, Solid Snake, Spraze, Staaaff, StevenBC, Strikers, Stugger, Super Vegito, Superahm, TairyHesticles, Tanksta, The Overdose, treserxes, xChri$ !, xTrYiPiCz, Xx-NukeClan-xX, Xzz-MoDz-zzX, Zorbak139
12-07-2010, 08:18 PM #11
Kate Upton
Like my Avatar?
Thanks very much for that, very useful :y:
12-07-2010, 10:09 PM #12
AgentBearJew
そしてそれで剣は再び落ちます
I know what i'll be doing tonight when I get on Winky Winky
12-08-2010, 01:23 AM #13
Stugger
What is a Stugger?
Very nice thread! Thank you for putting my glitches up there, and giving me credit for them! =D
12-08-2010, 02:12 AM #14
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
nice thread very helpfulClaps
12-08-2010, 06:39 PM #15
Originally posted by Stugger View Post
Very nice thread! Thank you for putting my glitches up there, and giving me credit for them! =D

It's fine mate I will always give credit for other people's work:y:

The following user thanked Manxlad619 for this useful post:

Joseph
12-08-2010, 08:52 PM #16
Killakk
Former Staff
Nice thread Manx :y:

Must've taken a while to create Smile

Keep it up Winky Winky
12-08-2010, 08:54 PM #17
Extrazior
u mirin'
Nice thread Happy
12-08-2010, 09:03 PM #18
Well, this is helpfull, this will save a lot of time of everyone making new threads and will keep us updated on which glitches are patched and which arnet, and of course stop the noobs making threads or saying in shoutbox, i found a new glitch everyone add me and il show you and its just a old glitch >.< ****ing awesome list bro, keep this stuff up :y:
12-08-2010, 09:52 PM #19
cant wait to try some of these. nice find.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo