12-17-2010, 06:05 PM #1
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UPDATE: RIGHT NOW I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RECORDING A NEW VIDEO ON EXACTLY HOW TO DO THIS AND MAKE IT STICK. :y:

YES! Search and Destroy. Unlimited Lives. Splitscreen. Get Online XP! It has been found!

I have came across the sickest glitch ever!

Here's what you do:

1. Go to LAN, Create Game, Make SnD on Nuketown, Go to Edit Game Optons, Make Unlimited Time, Health Miniscule, Lives Unlimited, Killcam Off, Headshots Only Enabled then press circle to get back to the LAN menu

2. Now press Triangle to bring up ur friends list, Choose a friend IN a game NOT a party, Press Square to join and hit Circle 3-4 Times, it will take you to the Multyplayer menu and you should get a Server Full message...thats fine. IF you get sent into there game, Repeat step 1 & 2 and try a different friend

3. Now go back to LAN, Press X to bring up your 2nd Controller, select Create Game and there should be the star beside Search And Destroy still, Start up the game and there should be nothing under NukeTown just like the split screen xp, Now the thing is, if you select your Custom Classes *1-5* it will automatically kick you, Select the Default Classes *6-10* and you wont get kicked

*NOTE* If You get put on the same side as your Dummy Player *Player 2*...Just end the game and start it again. Also...Choosing Player Two's class first will usally stop that from happening

Second of all...You MUST max out at level 50, end the game by planting the bomb and prestige in multiplayer or next time you start the game you will end up back at Level 1 whatever prestige you started at Not Happy or Sad

UPDATE: when you sign off PS3 after doing this you will be reset to the original level you started at. we are working on a way to solve this problem. didn't know that this happened beforehand. sorry fellaz

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zi9v7It-Ew]YouTube - *SICK* U Need 2 Go PizzaHuT Cuz U Just Got PAZZONED![/ame]

Here's another video of it by someone else

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6DC5DRdwds[/ame]

There has been many problems with this, so I have added alot of feedback to help with this process. i guess this is not 100% working, but it IS working.

Originally posted by DiJiTaLGoDz View Post
i boosted from level 4 to level 30, back out and played online a couple times. i shut my ps3 off and turned it back on and i was back to level 4. this happened to me before when i boosted.

SO, the reason for this is probably because there is a CAP on all game modes to limit how much XP you get. if you go over, it doesn't stick.

That is why you must prestige in order for it to stick, maybe?

Originally posted by oX
I dont think this works some how, but when you start up LAN, in game when you press Start button, you can see the XP bar, with your current next level.. But when you kill your player the xp doesnt move. Thats why you people are staying at level 1.

Could be fake we dont know..

Originally posted by eggs007 View Post
Its working fine for me im ranking up in LAn and it shows my online rank when i press start

Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
I wonder if you could put it on headquarters and make all the time unlimited so you keep getting XP without doing anything lol

Originally posted by pieter1994 View Post
I wasted 90 mins going to lvl 50.. when u left and went to normal party i still was prst 2 lvl 34,

suggestion: say ur lvl 10 prestige 1 , maybe you need to get prst 1 lvl 10 ( LAN ) before u get any exp?

Originally posted by Carbon0x View Post
It works, got to prestige but then 2mins after i got kicked back to main menu and I was the level that I was before.

yep. i was going to do it in my video but then i got to like level 30 or something and looked at my laptop and i wasnt recording. /facepalm

so i just made a quick vid of me going to level 10 and joining a online match to make sure it works.

i'm pretty sure this will ONLY stick if you prestige online. i haven't tried it personally, though.

It worked I was 8th Prestige rank 42 b4 i did the Lan glitch im now 9th Prest rank 1

Originally posted by iCoNz View Post
Confirmation >>> it works i was 3rd prestige im now 4th

Still working fine for me im doing it for the 2nd time

btw WHEN YOU WANT TO END IT MAKE SURE YOU WIN BY PLANTING THE BOMB so you win 4-0

Originally posted by Black
It worked for me I backed out played a game. Then I backed out and prestige. After I did that I went into same type of game (team death). Backed out to main menu and went back online and It worked. I'm Not sure if this is the correct method but for now it seem to work.

Thanks a bunch for the EpiC Glitch

Originally posted by Chloroform View Post
Thanks for posting. MY guess is whoever uses this to entirety (Reach 50 in 1 match and prestige) is going to get the Ban Hammer. They were banning people for split screen I see no reason why they cant find this just as easily if not easier because you HAVE to max out.. Sucks.. but.. What are you going to do xD

Originally posted by Beto513 View Post
OK guys it works.. u gotta make sure that your maxed out level 50..then just win or end the game. back out and go to PSN and prestige.. also found out that if u get 1000 more than 1000 kills it doesnt reset your kill death ratio but it does reset your wins and losses.. DancingDancing

Originally posted by steviem58 View Post
i got de ranked to level 1 3rd prestige from 33 .. i tryed it again and it worked the second time Smile try again if u get de ranked or it dossnt work press start to confirm that u are promoting online !

Originally posted by xLew
what about,

leaving the settings as they are? so you dont get the custom game mode star?/ maybe thats why we are getting xp?

someone care to try it with me?

Originally posted by StickyRicky View Post
thats what i did i get it to stick when i play in a game. just when you go to main menu it does not stick it goes right back to your original prestige

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Bro, ive tried it 3 different times and every way possible it sticks when you play a game just when you go to the main menu it resets you back to your original prestige.

Originally posted by StickyRicky View Post
NEW IDEA THAT MIGHT MAKE IT STICK!!!!!!

Ok get to level 50 in LAN and once your there have like 20,000 exp in till you can prestige . Once you do that buy a contract that you can complete and play legit in till you can prestige in a regular game and then in the lobby prestige play another game and go to main menu. Someone please try!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by steviem58 View Post
When u reach 50 play a full game of S&Awesome face .. DO NOT QUIT FINISH THE GAME .. Prestige Then when prestige play a good few games till u are about level 7 create classes ect .. then restart or just keep playing !! Smile

Originally posted by xSenjalia View Post
anyknow with knowledge think this would work.

you can try on a new account.

you use the elite mossy patch blocker and make a new account. then you do this glitch untill your like 20 K away from unlocking the prestige button .. you prestige and then you cancel your proxy server on the laptop. .. you'll time out and then we have yet to see what happens
Last edited by DiJiTaLGoDz ; 12-18-2010 at 07:41 PM.

The following 107 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

-Andrew-, -Blackhawks-, ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, A_Fast_Black_Guy, Accurs0, ahmad.s.a, al9522, ANGER, B_NEVIS, Dank, Beto513, billionk, bizman, Black-Ops-, black123456789, blackopshacksXx, BlitzBeast-, BooshMayne, Boris Johnson, Capture, Carbon0x, ChefHOU, MikeOxBig, CRACKbomber, CRaZyY, Crusader V, Cudder, dakleene, Dope., elMatador15, EvilTikiGod, Febreze, FoxkaZ, gamekilla, gdnxp, Geigers, gstrang513, hig, HomeWorkPS, honker55, I'm A Rep Whore, iamdadutchpride, ibombo, IcedLattte, iCroW--, ii-ownaged-iixx, jamsta964, karalex, keliipaakaua, KingMoFoSEXYMan, kingofdoom, KluTcHxMoDz, kyleharvey123, Le2Live2Rise, Leiino, Lick, Lolicon, Luffy*, Mark00agent, MARY JANE, Masta-blasta117, Matheus41, mlkey123, Monster-Energy, morgan8088, N.W.A, Needfreemodloby, ngd1, NO-MERCY, NorskTnaka, olboijoe, Omamori69Himari, ONEster, pop33, RaichuHD, rockym56, SirBluffz, SleepyTuness, snilletx3, Soldier., Solid Snake, SourSight, Spiral, STEROIDZ, StickyRicky, Superchunk, T_A_R_MAC, teccoelho, TheFrozenArrow, TheSameKiid____, TONEY777, toppdogg93, Tory Lanez, UMD, Unctarheels99, Venom, VHS, vit., Wild. and 7 other users.
12-17-2010, 06:09 PM #2
Very epic :y: thanks so much for posting
12-17-2010, 06:10 PM #3
al9522
I defeated!
thats awesome nice job
12-17-2010, 06:10 PM #4
ANGER
Banned
Nice what is it for , the old combat , is it useless now , or is it onlin ??? sorry im thick :L quote me pleae
12-17-2010, 06:11 PM #5
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ANGER View Post
Nice what is it for , the old combat , is it useless now , or is it onlin ??? sorry im thick :L quote me pleae

its for online. you can reach level 50 in an hour! :y:
12-17-2010, 06:12 PM #6
Merkii
Former Staff
does it goto player match
12-17-2010, 06:14 PM #7
Needfreemodloby
Do a barrel roll!
I did all correctly, but when I went to go press X on my other controller the X option wasn't appearing, and yes I am in Lan...

Nevermind I realised what had happend.

Thanks for a epic glitch. +Rep
12-17-2010, 06:21 PM #8
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
Does it work for xbox?
12-17-2010, 06:27 PM #9
Crusader V
Domination Pro?
its for online. you can reach level 50 in an hour! :y:

Now question say I wanna use this to get from like 40 to 50 but I wanna do it on my main account. So in other words not make it blatantly obvious that I boosted. Can I end the game a start a new one to prevent myself from having a 500 kill game.
12-17-2010, 06:30 PM #10
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Crusader
Now question say I wanna use this to get from like 40 to 50 but I wanna do it on my main account. So in other words not make it blatantly obvious that I boosted. Can I end the game a start a new one to prevent myself from having a 500 kill game.

i boosted from level 4 to level 30, back out and played online a couple times. i shut my ps3 off and turned it back on and i was back to level 4. this happened to me before when i boosted.

SO, the reason for this is probably because there is a CAP on all game modes to limit how much XP you get. if you go over, it doesn't stick.

That is why you must prestige in order for it to stick.

so the answer is no, you cannot get 100 kills, back out and do it again.

The following 2 users say thank you to DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

HomeWorkPS, iiixmaniii@hotmail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo