12-19-2010, 03:20 PM #1
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, in this thread im gonna clear up things about LAN xp glitch and im gonna teach u a new method ( mostly new) which i hope will help u.
(((LAN xp glitch was discovered by DIGITALGODz but this new method is dicovered by me)))

So LAN xp glitch is proven to work and stick on accounts which didnt play online at all, in other words NEW ACCOUNT. but here i will teach u how to make LAN xp glitch stick even on ur used account. but as said everyhting has its costs so u need to be careful doing this steps which im gonna teach u. if anything out of control happens its on ur own risk bcuz my steps will require few hours to do.

SO LETS GET STARTESad Awesome

Suppose ur account is prestige 4 or watever prestige and u want the LAN xp glitch to stick on this account which will probably be ur main account.. so what u gonna do is..

1: Delete and bypass the patch on CALL OF DUTY 7 BLACK OPS, and try to playonline ull recieve a message saying that blackops server is not available at the moment.

Q: how to bypass?
ans: Go to this link and ull find out how to bypass.

You must login or register to view this content.

2: After u recieve that message just quit game and install the patch which is currently 1.04.

3: Once u have installed the patch and clicked playonline ull recieve a reset message. Still DONT PLAY ONLINE AT ALL!

4: Do the LAN xp glitch which is described here
You must login or register to view this content.

and follow the steps 1,2,3 and the NOTE below 3 ONLY.

5: After that when u have reached level 50 on ur LAN (with no xp left for prestiging) go on multiplayer and prestige and still DONT JOIN ANY ONLINE GAME.

6: Go on repeating step 5 until u reach the prestige u want to stop on.
i would recommend u to stop on prestige 12 because thats what u can stop on playing atleast 12 hours and u should do this within 1 day.

7: After u prestige the last prestige which u want to stop on example: prestige 12
go on multiplayer and join any online game example TDM and get kill ratio.

8: Then leave the game and buy anything (contracts, guns etc)

9: UPDATE: Then leave the PS3 on overnight.

10: Then just restart ur PS3 and when u go on multiplayer ull find ur NEW prestige SmileSmileSmile

This thread is based on whatever is proven so far. so u can be sure that this will work.but remember while presting on LAN, if ur ps3 is turned off, ull have to repeat all the steps again so be careful and do this glitch on ur OWN RISK.

Hope this thread helped u guys and thanks for reading.Smile
Last edited by NO-MERCY ; 12-25-2010 at 11:15 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to NO-MERCY for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, alexatk, allant, AndrewPS3, APOxSTFU, CRACKbomber, Devilreapr, Eaglesport, Febreze, GangDePlot, HomelandSec, italianboss, jaredremark24, karalex, Le2Live2Rise, LeBron-James, Leiino, Lick, lK U S lH, NextGenZero, PHgua, Superchunk, teccoelho, Tony_xMUFCx, Toon_Squad, Tx-_SmOkE_-xT, xRafiq-
12-19-2010, 04:46 PM #20
i try this now
12-19-2010, 04:48 PM #21
is the xp bar in lan have to move because my bar is not moving but i am ranking up?
12-19-2010, 04:48 PM #22
Testozter0n
Hosting Premium Lobbys!
Originally posted by soby1996 View Post
Approximately how long would this take if i went to 12th prestige? will +rep if this works Smile

13-15 Hours...:carling:

The following 2 users say thank you to Testozter0n for this useful post:

Leiino, soby1996
12-19-2010, 04:49 PM #23
I have a question. when you get reset by bypassing the patch, if I was level 33 on the 3rd prestige when i get reset am i gonna be level 1 on the 3rd prestige or am i gonna be level 1 on no prestige? just wondering if this is worth not simply making a new account over....
12-19-2010, 04:50 PM #24
so does this work ive been the experimental person 4 other people being reset like 4 times and i dnt wanna be reset again lol
12-19-2010, 04:56 PM #25
soby1996
Gym leader
Originally posted by Testozter0n View Post
13-15 Hours...:carling:

LOL forget this... but thanks for answering my question
12-19-2010, 04:59 PM #26
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by fonzie0892 View Post
I have a question. when you get reset by bypassing the patch, if I was level 33 on the 3rd prestige when i get reset am i gonna be level 1 on the 3rd prestige or am i gonna be level 1 on no prestige? just wondering if this is worth not simply making a new account over....

the reset which im talking about is the complete reset where it takes u to level 1 no prestige.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by soby1996 View Post
Approximately how long would this take if i went to 12th prestige? will +rep if this works Smile

it wont take 13-15 hours it will just take 12 hours as u can level up a whole prestige by 1 hour exactly.
12-19-2010, 05:03 PM #27
Diezel
Banned
2 questions I heard when u delete the patch and and run patch block it resets your account, wont doing this set u to level 1 no prestige?

And will you lost your normal combat stats and time played?

Edit: just read the post above got the answer sorry lol
Last edited by Diezel ; 12-19-2010 at 05:07 PM.
12-19-2010, 05:05 PM #28
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Diezel View Post
2 questions I heard when u delete the patch and play a game its resets your account, wont doing this set u to level 1 no prestige?

And will you lost your normal combat stats and time played?

yes ofc reset is a completereset level 1 no prestige...with no timeplayed reseted combat records and thats the way where u make the LAN xp glitch sticks instead of making a new account.

The following user thanked NO-MERCY for this useful post:

Diezel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo