12-19-2010, 03:20 PM #1
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, in this thread im gonna clear up things about LAN xp glitch and im gonna teach u a new method ( mostly new) which i hope will help u.
(((LAN xp glitch was discovered by DIGITALGODz but this new method is dicovered by me)))

So LAN xp glitch is proven to work and stick on accounts which didnt play online at all, in other words NEW ACCOUNT. but here i will teach u how to make LAN xp glitch stick even on ur used account. but as said everyhting has its costs so u need to be careful doing this steps which im gonna teach u. if anything out of control happens its on ur own risk bcuz my steps will require few hours to do.

SO LETS GET STARTESad Awesome

Suppose ur account is prestige 4 or watever prestige and u want the LAN xp glitch to stick on this account which will probably be ur main account.. so what u gonna do is..

1: Delete and bypass the patch on CALL OF DUTY 7 BLACK OPS, and try to playonline ull recieve a message saying that blackops server is not available at the moment.

Q: how to bypass?
ans: Go to this link and ull find out how to bypass.

You must login or register to view this content.

2: After u recieve that message just quit game and install the patch which is currently 1.04.

3: Once u have installed the patch and clicked playonline ull recieve a reset message. Still DONT PLAY ONLINE AT ALL!

4: Do the LAN xp glitch which is described here
You must login or register to view this content.

and follow the steps 1,2,3 and the NOTE below 3 ONLY.

5: After that when u have reached level 50 on ur LAN (with no xp left for prestiging) go on multiplayer and prestige and still DONT JOIN ANY ONLINE GAME.

6: Go on repeating step 5 until u reach the prestige u want to stop on.
i would recommend u to stop on prestige 12 because thats what u can stop on playing atleast 12 hours and u should do this within 1 day.

7: After u prestige the last prestige which u want to stop on example: prestige 12
go on multiplayer and join any online game example TDM and get kill ratio.

8: Then leave the game and buy anything (contracts, guns etc)

9: UPDATE: Then leave the PS3 on overnight.

10: Then just restart ur PS3 and when u go on multiplayer ull find ur NEW prestige SmileSmileSmile

This thread is based on whatever is proven so far. so u can be sure that this will work.but remember while presting on LAN, if ur ps3 is turned off, ull have to repeat all the steps again so be careful and do this glitch on ur OWN RISK.

Hope this thread helped u guys and thanks for reading.Smile
Last edited by NO-MERCY ; 12-25-2010 at 11:15 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to NO-MERCY for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, alexatk, allant, AndrewPS3, APOxSTFU, CRACKbomber, Devilreapr, Eaglesport, Febreze, GangDePlot, HomelandSec, italianboss, jaredremark24, karalex, Le2Live2Rise, LeBron-James, Leiino, Lick, lK U S lH, NextGenZero, PHgua, Superchunk, teccoelho, Tony_xMUFCx, Toon_Squad, Tx-_SmOkE_-xT, xRafiq-
12-19-2010, 03:27 PM #2
doesnt hurt to try, but i think your way is the most that makes sense atleast to me, its more logical because everybody says to make a new acc butyou can keep your old acc but by reseting it smart
12-19-2010, 03:30 PM #3
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xT View Post
doesnt hurt to try, but i think your way is the most that makes sense atleast to me, its more logical because everybody says to make a new acc butyou can keep your old acc but by reseting it smart

after trying it please post here again if it works bcuz ppl will not beleive my thread 100% unless some other ppl confirm it Smile
12-19-2010, 03:30 PM #4
Ill leave this open for now Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

Jteezay09, NO-MERCY, Turbo30, xSenjalia
12-19-2010, 03:33 PM #5
Originally posted by MERCY View Post
after trying it please post here again if it works bcuz ppl will not beleive my thread 100% unless some other ppl confirm it Smile

to bad im going to work but ill be bak in an hour or two and ill confirm Smile
12-19-2010, 03:34 PM #6
NO-MERCY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Ill leave this open for now Smile

thanks iDelete Smile
12-19-2010, 03:35 PM #7
biggiesmalls
Can’t trickshot me!
Ima try this right now Upside Down Happy
12-19-2010, 03:40 PM #8
this does work , the stats do stick!!!
12-19-2010, 04:04 PM #9
how do i bypass?
12-19-2010, 04:16 PM #10
so buy resrtat ur ps3 u mean hld the green button down?
also i do i get my account reset do have to do anything after i buy pass?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo