01-08-2011, 02:25 PM #1
Extrazior
u mirin'
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Its been two months...

You must login or register to view this content.

Its been two months since the release of one of the most anticipated games of 2010.

Its been two months since I thought I would play a Call of Duty which would out match all of the previous ones.

Its been two months since many people were disappointed.

Im sure to say this confidently that when I say Black ops has truly disappointed me in many ways than one, Im speaking for the majority of NGU who actually want to play a game where they can have fun without:

• Being annoyed through exploits within a game i.e. Camping, and falws of certain gadgets such as Claymores etc. in Black ops.
  • Having your ps3 freeze when booting up a game you actually want to play with your friends.
  • Being annoyed by several bugs while playing a game of TDM etc. these include; Falling through the map, laggy connection on the hosts part and their is no Host migration.

While modern warfare 2 suffering with constant noob tubes flying across the map, The quick scoping thing which some people thought was a very annoying bug in the game. (I never had any problem with these things, personally I loved using all of these exploits to my advantages.)

Activison on their part have failed in my opinion, I would have expected them to surprise me indefinitely because of the sales figures of Mw2 and CoD4 which were truly the revolutionary outbreak to the FPS genre of gaming. Call of Duty: Modern warfare was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, selling under 7 million copies by January 19, While Modern warfare 2 upon its release sold approximately 4.7 million copies worldwide in 24 hours. Black on the other hand within 24 hours of going on sale, sold more than 7 million copies, 5.6 million in the U.S. and 1.4 million in the U.K., breaking the record set by its predecessor Modern Warfare 2 by some 2.5 million copies.

These figures make you think of why activison didn't decide in taking any actions on improving their products to the communities liking? This without a doubt in mind would have caused the game (Black Ops) to become one of my favourite Call of Duties of all time, If only they had a little more time to improve on what the beta tester's thought of the game. This way many of us would've actually enjoyed a Call of Duty for once.

Although they are listening to what the community has to say, Im guessing they aren't listening to the people WHO actually have played Call of Duty since the first ever release.

Im sorry to say this but to be honest, Im definitely not looking forward to any of the future releases from the Call of Duty franchise, If things continue like this...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."-William Ward

Each Call of Duty can be categorised into one sentence of this quote. Sad but true.
Last edited by Extrazior ; 01-23-2011 at 06:29 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Extrazior for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, Assassin, atreyu9a7x, brookboy98, CamelToaster, Dylan_Owns, HomelandSec, kingofdoom, Otaku Buster, Pillar2365, sharpy, snirtox, TOXiCiTY_619, Who Shot Ya
01-08-2011, 05:52 PM #20
NGT_Follower
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lila232 View Post
Im in no way saying I own, I said that my combat record is decent with my K/D and W/L ratio both being above one. My statistics aren't the best in the game BUT at least their decent.

~lila232

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Again, here is someone I could definitely agree with Happy the newest CoD is always the worst... According to the call of duty community, on the release of CoD5 people hated it after a week, and then suddenly Mw2 comes out and people hate that and so they go back to CoD5 and so on, Makes you think how ridiculously people judge games, In all Fairness Treyarch could've done better with Black Ops and that sir is fact.

~lila232

Well thats like saying Infinity Ward could have done better than they did with MW2, Treyarch would have done a much better job if they hadnt have been rushed by Activision..... Like i said there have been lots of these threads already im not saying you cant voice your opinion but these sorts of threads are almost all the same one way to make it simple is dont play black ops..
01-08-2011, 05:55 PM #21
-Cody-
Do a barrel roll!
People will always camp, unless they remove all the walls, trees, bushes,vehicles, and just leave you with a flat war field, I camp but it more tactical. I know my enemies are coming the same way every time so why should i move? It not my fault if they too dumb to check they corners or try to flank me. checking to see if I have a claymore behind me to counter them. I might get 4-6 kills in one building then i move to the next "hot spot building" and get more kills. It just a more effective way of getting kills without deaths.

My KDR is 3.35
WlR- 1.06
01-08-2011, 05:58 PM #22
NGT_Follower
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tali View Post
people complain not because "they suck" because people who suck get fun out of just playing the game, we call them noobs. people complain because you can have a great connection and consistantly have 3 bars of lag. people complain because they said the game would be balanced and for the most part it is, except that you constantly see 2 guns in the game, famas and ak74u/grip. compare them to most guns and you notice they are overall better so their needs to be some balance issues fixed. host migration fails in this because ive never got one before, either the game ends and says lost connection or i get kicked in the host migration. by default the game will connect you with people across the world and not in your country/neighboring countries. The rc car was stupid for 3 kills, 2 with hardline. the frame rate drops when an ariel explosion is near by. the knife lunge being standard to commando from mw2 and also being inconsistant. the ps3 having lower res graphics, and not utilizing full ram causing it to crash alot and slow down my ps3. snipers getting minimized to long range only but not a single large map is in the game fitted for a sniper. shotguns being almost obselete, they should of kept certain ranges similar to mw2, they got promoted to primary and got nerfed, wtf. second chance being given the option to be revived, thats bad enough but also they can be revived every life even after they were revived during that life.

also though they did do alot of positives, dont get me wrong.

killstreaks not stacking
report feature
custom emblems (for the most part)
wager matches
splitscreen online
offline MP with AI bots
gold guns
50 lvls instead of 70
currency system
custom reticle
kinda listen to the community
nerfed noobtubes
removed OMA
blackbird and napalm and mortars <3
and more but im tired to think

I dont think they should nerf the Famas at all, look at its damage its not very good the thing that helps it along is its fire rate and you unlock it at level 15 and its the best Assault rifle you have at the time so people use it and get used to it and get good with it.... BUT the AK74U is a slight problem if you have grip on that gun its damage is Above average and its accuracy is good so its a deadly gun and also for some reason Treyarch have given it a grenade launcher yet no other SMG has a grenade launcher, this gun isnt Overpowered its just with certain attachments and perks it makes it an great gun to use.

People will always complain about guns that are used the most.
01-08-2011, 06:06 PM #23
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by Follower View Post
Well thats like saying Infinity Ward could have done better than they did with MW2, Treyarch would have done a much better job if they hadnt have been rushed by Activision..... Like i said there have been lots of these threads already im not saying you cant voice your opinion but these sorts of threads are almost all the same one way to make it simple is dont play black ops..

Everything has it's flaws, If people are given time to reflect upon them then simple the outcome will have a positive effect on the attitude from the community towards this game. That's the only thing activision need to understand.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by xMark
I never said MW2 was crap. For me it was and is the best CoD Smile

I know you never said it's, neither did I, Everytime a new Call of Duty is released, The community always try to find the smallest error within the game and use this as their Golden Excuse, and then they go back to the old one saying that it's much better than the first one. Which to me seems rather hypocritical.

Well anyway Black ops has disappointed me in more than one way :cry:
01-08-2011, 06:08 PM #24
NGT_Follower
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lila232 View Post
Everything has it's flaws, If people are given time to reflect upon them then simple the outcome will have a positive effect on the attitude from the community towards this game. That's the only thing activision need to understand.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I know you never said it's, neither did I, Everytime a new Call of Duty is released, The community always try to find the smallest error within the game and use this as their Golden Excuse, and then they go back to the old one saying that it's much better than the first one. Which to me seems rather hypocritical.

Well anyway Black ops has disappointed me in more than one way :cry:

Thats Exaclty what im trying to say, glad you understand a bit more now.
01-08-2011, 06:12 PM #25
Extrazior
u mirin'
Thats Exaclty what im trying to say, glad you understand a bit more now.

Well i'm glad we understand each other. :]
01-08-2011, 06:23 PM #26
PhantomRenegade
PS3 hacking is dead
I dont think they should nerf the Famas at all, look at its damage its not very good the thing that helps it along is its fire rate and you unlock it at level 15 and its the best Assault rifle you have at the time so people use it and get used to it and get good with it.... BUT the AK74U is a slight problem if you have grip on that gun its damage is Above average and its accuracy is good so its a deadly gun and also for some reason Treyarch have given it a grenade launcher yet no other SMG has a grenade launcher, this gun isnt Overpowered its just with certain attachments and perks it makes it an great gun to use.

People will always complain about guns that are used the most.

go check my thread about the AK74U, im well aware its op'ed because of its attachments and that its an AR but placed in the smgs. the famas' damage is not the way your saying it. it is like every other AR a 3 shot kill from point blank to 50m, and any farther after that its 5 shot, the only difference in its strength is that a few other ar's like galil,commando and ak47 to name some are a 4 shot kill from a far but black ops doesnt have loooong range maps where you can shoot at someone from that distance. so bullet strength is irrelevent. also it shoots almost 1/3 faster then the guns that have 5% more bullet strength then it so it makes up for its minor damage difference. and its recoil pattern is the same, up-right, so if you know if your going to spray, just put pressure down-left to surpress its recoil. and if you burst it then its just like mw2's famas.
01-08-2011, 06:36 PM #27
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
This game is great.
01-08-2011, 06:52 PM #28
I love and hate this game. I love and hate all COD games :mudkip:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo