01-08-2011, 02:25 PM #1
Extrazior
u mirin'
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Its been two months...

You must login or register to view this content.

Its been two months since the release of one of the most anticipated games of 2010.

Its been two months since I thought I would play a Call of Duty which would out match all of the previous ones.

Its been two months since many people were disappointed.

Im sure to say this confidently that when I say Black ops has truly disappointed me in many ways than one, Im speaking for the majority of NGU who actually want to play a game where they can have fun without:

• Being annoyed through exploits within a game i.e. Camping, and falws of certain gadgets such as Claymores etc. in Black ops.
  • Having your ps3 freeze when booting up a game you actually want to play with your friends.
  • Being annoyed by several bugs while playing a game of TDM etc. these include; Falling through the map, laggy connection on the hosts part and their is no Host migration.

While modern warfare 2 suffering with constant noob tubes flying across the map, The quick scoping thing which some people thought was a very annoying bug in the game. (I never had any problem with these things, personally I loved using all of these exploits to my advantages.)

Activison on their part have failed in my opinion, I would have expected them to surprise me indefinitely because of the sales figures of Mw2 and CoD4 which were truly the revolutionary outbreak to the FPS genre of gaming. Call of Duty: Modern warfare was the top-selling game worldwide for 2007, selling under 7 million copies by January 19, While Modern warfare 2 upon its release sold approximately 4.7 million copies worldwide in 24 hours. Black on the other hand within 24 hours of going on sale, sold more than 7 million copies, 5.6 million in the U.S. and 1.4 million in the U.K., breaking the record set by its predecessor Modern Warfare 2 by some 2.5 million copies.

These figures make you think of why activison didn't decide in taking any actions on improving their products to the communities liking? This without a doubt in mind would have caused the game (Black Ops) to become one of my favourite Call of Duties of all time, If only they had a little more time to improve on what the beta tester's thought of the game. This way many of us would've actually enjoyed a Call of Duty for once.

Although they are listening to what the community has to say, Im guessing they aren't listening to the people WHO actually have played Call of Duty since the first ever release.

Im sorry to say this but to be honest, Im definitely not looking forward to any of the future releases from the Call of Duty franchise, If things continue like this...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."-William Ward

Each Call of Duty can be categorised into one sentence of this quote. Sad but true.
Last edited by Extrazior ; 01-23-2011 at 06:29 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Extrazior for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, Assassin, atreyu9a7x, brookboy98, CamelToaster, Dylan_Owns, HomelandSec, kingofdoom, Otaku Buster, Pillar2365, sharpy, snirtox, TOXiCiTY_619, Who Shot Ya
01-23-2011, 06:18 PM #56
T0 the post at the top. You cant be happy, When your not having fun.
01-23-2011, 06:21 PM #57
I Got Cookies
Over 9000 of them.
I bought Blacks Ops, played it for a week, then never played it again =D
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM #58
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
I couldn't agree more! :y: Actually CoD4 isn't even playable...

Why isnt it play able anymore?
01-23-2011, 10:54 PM #59
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by IgnoranceBliss. View Post
Why isnt it play able anymore?

Every Game you get into is always a CL No matter what, Not that I'm saying it's bad but you can't play a Legit game...
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM #60
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
Every Game you get into is always a CL No matter what, Not that I'm saying it's bad but you can't play a Legit game...

Yep same as Mw2 Sadly.
01-23-2011, 10:58 PM #61
HtD
Dark Knight
Why black ops soo boring?
01-25-2011, 01:31 PM #62
its been 2 m0nths... and im jumping 2 prestige 15!
01-25-2011, 02:43 PM #63
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
i hope everyone gets satisfaction about crying everyday in one of these threads everyone htes this game b/c they can go on MW2 where all the shit players are and own em since all the good people moved to BOPS once MW3 comes MW2 will be old BOPS will be the shit and MW3 will blow its the same thing since WaW so get it over it im sure half of you crying are the kids i always see in games that have a KDR 0.32 and leave once someone calls in a chopper b/c they suck get over yourselves and stop telling us how you want to play MW2 and just go sit it on that game by yourself
01-25-2011, 04:41 PM #64
Originally posted by Swat View Post
Can you guys be happy for 2 seconds. Stop complaning on every games. I'm sure that you guys CAN'T make a better game than Treyarch does. It's funny because when Mw2 came out, you guys were like : that game sucks, campers,commando,nuke bla bla. Now that Black ops is out: that game sucks full of campers, it lags blabla. JUST STOP COMPLANING IT'S A F*CKING GAME, play something else instead of complaning like a 2 years old kid.

If the game sucks for you it's because you cannot play it and you cannot own. It is so easy to own this game.

but we payed £40

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo