01-11-2011, 04:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); CHECK MW3 RECRUITING FOR THE NEW THREAD

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD AND USE THE STATISTICS FORMAT SPECIFIED IN THE POST BELOW

This clan division is only available on the PlayStation 3 and if you live in North America.

This clan is only in preparation of MW3 and to set up a successful team BEFORE MW3 is released. We WILL NOT be staying with Black Ops for long.

If you do not live in North America but in Europe then talk to me about joining. You will have priority over other players when the EU division is created.

My YouTube channel:
You must login or register to view this content.

1st: You MUST add EVERYONE in the clan. This rule is implemented to keep the clan members from not being friends. Deleting someone in the clan without my consent is prohibited as it will slow the process of party interactions. Muting another player is okay but please tell me why you did it so I may solve the issue. I will keep the peace if necessary.

1st II: To be in this clan and stay in it you must be active with the clan. Every year I will preform 2-3 ban waves where each clan member requires four hours of play time with me (SonicWaffles). The clan members get 5-30 days to do so. Each player is assigned his/her own requirement time. Exceptions such as vacations, family emergencies, technical difficulties or anything more important than Call of Duty.

2nd II: To effectively spawn trap in Call of Duty Black Ops you must use and abuse the choke points built into the maps. Six people on one choke point is not spawn trapping. You will be assigned a choke point, building, or a general area where you and other people will watch to keep enemies in their spawn. Stay there or get out.

3rd: If you join my session in progress and you are not on the same team then
just LEAVE. I hate defeating/losing against teammates and friends.

4th. You are in a clan. Which means you work as a TEAM. The win comes first. If your habits affect the outcome of the game and the outcome of your teammates scores then you will be removed.

5th. No multi-clanning. GameBattles Singles and Doubles are permitted. If caught multi-clanning instant expulsion may be used without warning. Be proud you are in CyS and do not take it from your clan tag.

6th. No trash talking to ANYONE. I'm not trying to be a Moderator or your mother but I want my clan under control and to look good because we are good. Call out anyone who does so. Including myself.

7th. No infection modifications WHATSOEVER. No permanent hacks or modifications that will cause people to call you a hacker. If such hacking is done let it be on another account that is unrelated to you clan account.

8th. This may seem weird but it is required that your Killstreaks have a Spy plane/Counter-Spy plane and a SR-71 Blackbird. This leaves one killstreak up to you but it is to keep the air clear of crowded choppers. I don't want everyone to have a choppergunner and a gunship stocked up to use. Dogs are cool too.

Please use the following template for your information reply. If you do not fill out the following information in the following template I will have to assume you didn't read everything in this post including the rules and I will have to IGNORE your application.

PSN: "Gamertag/Username"
Name: "Real life name"
Average Nat Type: "Type Open/Moderate/Strict"
Time played: "~" days
Kill/death: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives)
Wins/Losses: "Number here" - Explain. (Killwhore, Objectives, Rage quits)
Time zone: "Time Zone here" - Hours of playtime
Mic: "Yes/No"~"Manufacturer"~"Product Name"
Screen Capture Device "Yes/No"
Youtube channel: "URL PLEASE"
Additional information:"Age, Maturity level, Epicness level etc....)

PSN: SonicWaffles
Name: James
Average Nat Type: Open or Type 2
Time played: 6 Days 14 Hours
Kill/death: 2.16
Wins/Losses: 2.04
Time zone: Central Standard Time (US)
Mic: Yes~Turtle Beach Px21~Voyetra~$85 USD
Screen Capture Device Yes, Huappauge HD PVR 1212
Youtube channel: You must login or register to view this content.
Aditional information: Fourteen years of age, very mature, recently redefined the word "Epic", loves waffles, very religious (Christian) and is on the PS3 and computer quite a bit. Add me.

Elite member are the best of the best. In a lobby, if we have too many people to play in one party then the elite members will play in one lobby and we will run 2 lobbies. If there is only one or two extra people then rotation may be used.

The North American Division

Green means in clan
Purple means a possibility of losing membership (Inactivity, Consistant rule breaking, multi-clanning etc...)
Blue means hiatus or taking a break due to family or other serious situations
BOLD MEANS ELITE MEMBER

The official clan grandfather of CyS* is oddjobb1964. He is turning 216 this October.

1. SonicWaffles-Division Leader-Known as Waffles/SonicWaffles/Sonic/James
  2. m_d_kile - Known as Mike or Kile
  3. evildeedz97 - Known as Deeds
  4. soxsehawks555 - Known as Sox/"Sea-hawks"
  5. blackmagic1000 - Known as Magic or Andy
  6. OPEN
  7. OPEN
  8. OPEN
  9. OPEN
  10. OPEN
  11. OPEN
  12. OPEN
  13. OPEN
  14. OPEN
  15. OPEN
  16. OPEN
  17. OPEN
  18. OPEN
  19. OPEN
  20. OPEN

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -- Aristotle

WE DO WHAT WE DO.
Last edited by SonicWaffles ; 11-03-2011 at 12:26 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SonicWaffles for this useful post:

DRFT-ii_JOKER, soxsehawks555
01-16-2011, 06:49 PM #20
IcedLattte
iced.cold.latte
clan forums..
01-16-2011, 07:12 PM #21
Originally posted by IcedLattte View Post
clan forums..

No. All messages can be sent through the Playstation network or my NGU ID.
01-16-2011, 07:19 PM #22
IcedLattte
iced.cold.latte
alrite...are you gonna be on anytime soon? i wanna see how good this clan is
01-16-2011, 07:55 PM #23
alrite...are you gonna be on anytime soon? i wanna see how good this clan is

well we are small but with two or three CyS* members we can normally set up a demolition spawn...control and normally takes 6 to get a full spawn lock where we can exceed two to three people with 100+ kills and everyone else maybe at 50-80 depending on activity.
01-16-2011, 08:17 PM #24
IcedLattte
iced.cold.latte
Originally posted by SonicWaffles View Post
well we are small but with two or three CyS* members we can normally set up a demolition spawn...control and normally takes 6 to get a full spawn lock where we can exceed two to three people with 100+ kills and everyone else maybe at 50-80 depending on activity.

can you come online?
01-16-2011, 08:22 PM #25
can you come online?

I'm afraid homework has me caught up. I'll be on in a few hours
01-18-2011, 05:59 AM #26
jay2nice000
Gym leader
PSN: "jay2nice000"
Name: "Jay"
Average Nat Type: " Open"
Time played: " days
Kill/death: "1.74" - . (rush)
Wins/Losses: "0.58" . (hate being on the nub team)
Time zone: "est"
Mic: "Yes"~"Manufacturer"~"sony"
Screen Capture Device "No"
Youtube channel: dont have one
01-18-2011, 10:46 AM #27
PSN: "domdigi"
Name: "Dominic Cork"
Average Nat Type: "Open/Type 2"
Time played: "13" hours
Kill/death: "1.10" - (Used to be 2.37 but got de-ranked for using the coloured clan tag glitch. In a rush to get back to prestige I have been rushing and ignoring my K/D.
Wins/Losses: "0.64" - (Kinda explained above, been going for kills Sad Awesome)
Time zone: "GMT, am on from 4pm - 11pm every day and on all day and most of the night weekends :L. so will fit in with american time too"
Mic: "Yes"~"Manufacturer"~"Playstation Eye USB Camera"
Screen Capture Device "Yes"~"Easycap DC60+" [quite good quality due to fine tuning with contrast and brightness.
Youtube channel: "https://www.youtube.com/user/aXXoGam3rs" - My old clan, looking to move to a more professional clan.
Additional information:"15, Play alot fo Demolition and Search & Destory. Prefer MW2 to black ops but im starting to warm to black ops after being pretty annoyed from being de-ranked :L

would love it if you could add me Smile - domdigi.

The following user thanked domdigi for this useful post:

PRO_SNIPZ
01-18-2011, 12:39 PM #28
Originally posted by jay2nice000 View Post
PSN: "jay2nice000"
Name: "Jay"
Average Nat Type: " Open"
Time played: " days
Kill/death: "1.74" - . (rush)
Wins/Losses: "0.58" . (hate being on the nub team)
Time zone: "est"
Mic: "Yes"~"Manufacturer"~"sony"
Screen Capture Device "No"
Youtube channel: dont have one

I can't let everyone one in.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by domdigi View Post
PSN: "domdigi"
Name: "Dominic Cork"
Average Nat Type: "Open/Type 2"
Time played: "13" hours
Kill/death: "1.10" - (Used to be 2.37 but got de-ranked for using the coloured clan tag glitch. In a rush to get back to prestige I have been rushing and ignoring my K/D.
Wins/Losses: "0.64" - (Kinda explained above, been going for kills Sad Awesome)
Time zone: "GMT, am on from 4pm - 11pm every day and on all day and most of the night weekends :L. so will fit in with american time too"
Mic: "Yes"~"Manufacturer"~"Playstation Eye USB Camera"
Screen Capture Device "Yes"~"Easycap DC60+" [quite good quality due to fine tuning with contrast and brightness.
Youtube channel: "https://www.youtube.com/user/aXXoGam3rs" - My old clan, looking to move to a more professional clan.
Additional information:"15, Play alot fo Demolition and Search & Destory. Prefer MW2 to black ops but im starting to warm to black ops after being pretty annoyed from being de-ranked :L

would love it if you could add me Smile - domdigi.

I can't let everyone in. Capturing objectives gives XP too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo