01-13-2011, 01:13 AM #1
PHgua
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); wassup guys!

so.. i started a prestige glitch service, but for personal reasons i cant do it for everybody!

i discovered by myself one month ago how to stick this glitch!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVCMWtVSIZo"]YouTube - guggas snasn wwiisss[/ame]

audio: portuguese!

if you already know how to do the lan glitch, start see the video at 7:10min!

its very simple!

1-Go to LAN and Create Game:
make S&Awesome face on Nuketown, go to edit game optons, make unlimited time, health miniscule, lives Unlimited, killcam off, headshots only enabled, you can use 3 blackbirds to do more challanges, but after level 40, if you want, u can edit your perks, like i did... then press circle to get back to the LAN menu

2-Now press Triangle to bring up ur friends list, Choose a friend IN a game NOT a party, Press Square to join and hit Circle 5 times, it will take you to the Multyplayer menu and you should get a Server Full message...thats fine. IF you get sent into there game, Repeat step 1 & 2 and try a different friend

3-Now go back to LAN, Press X to bring up your 2nd Controller, select Create Game and there should be the star beside Search And Destroy still, if you have 2 p3 or more go to find game and join there after Start up the game. Now the thing is, if you select your Custom Classes 1-5 it will automatically kick you, Select the default classes 6-10 and you wont get kicked

If You get put on the same side as your 2 controller.. just end the game and start it again.

now here is the magic.. =P

4-you have to kill the 2 controller or the diers! YOU CANT PLANT ANY BOMB! just KILL!

5-after reach any level or max out 50 pull off the network cord WHILE IN THE MATCH and try sign in fast..

STEP 5 NOTE 1: sometimes it wont stick... if it happens, you have to do it again! happened with me 5 times.. =[ to be 15th i did 20 prestiges!

STEP 5 NOTE 2: YOU CANT PULL THE POWER CORD!

6-if it sticks or not turn off your ps3 anyway! do it after every prestige! AND if you turned off your ps3 of course you can continue later!
BUT NEVER PLAY ONLINE TILL ITS DONE!

you dont need wait billions days to stick... its instantly!

dont worry about your +1000 kills or your time played... YOU WILL NOT BE RESETED OR BANNED because of it!
just dont do stupid things to this happen! =P

PM me for questions or just post here..

i think thats all...

;]

+ rep if i helped..

=P
Last edited by PHgua ; 01-13-2011 at 01:16 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to PHgua for this useful post:

benjamin-x, BIG MOE, chris2k7sears, Cyrious, Dragovich, Elpachinoe, exTacy Angel, fatman9, frag06, iamdadutchpride, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Jamesyy, JonnieOnionRing, Le2Live2Rise, Michael, Octagan, Omniplasma, Orgi69, Reaper, smokingbang, teccoelho, Toker Face, Toon_Squad, Unonymous, Vegetᶏ, w8t4it, x Unreal, xChoco--, xXCoLt, xXGMLO2Xx
02-11-2011, 03:06 AM #92
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
man i love this glitch. i do this glitch here & there. sometimes it dont stick and sometimes it does. but it does seem least risk of being caught by treyarch Smile .
02-11-2011, 07:14 AM #93
nakul666
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by geds12 View Post
You need to make sure your 5 LAN custom classes are set to default. this was a problem I was having.

Also if you have played online at all it wont work.

Played online means?
Cause I have a lvl 1 guy who i tried to do this glitch with but it got connected inside a few games(instead of showing "game session full" ) does that matter??
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM #94
robj414
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by nakul666 View Post
Played online means?
Cause I have a lvl 1 guy who i tried to do this glitch with but it got connected inside a few games(instead of showing "game session full" ) does that matter??

the second that u connect into a game ur f u k e d. i found that out the hard way, if u really wanna do it my suggestion would be go completely mental with the s&d unlimited lives, get 48 hour ban & stat reset, then wen trying to join a full game, if it attempts to put u in a game, just turn off ps3 as soon as u see a loading screen.
02-12-2011, 06:10 PM #95
Mark00agent
Little One
Wow nice tutorial! And awesome you cant get banned or reset. Happy
02-12-2011, 09:49 PM #96
nakul666
Do a barrel roll!
Guys is it still working for y'all?
02-12-2011, 11:24 PM #97
Swade
The Brain Named Its Self
I tried this a lot of times but i would just be the same level as I starred...No
02-13-2011, 06:49 AM #98
Imminent
NextGenUpdate Elite
this doesnt work. ill just get you stats reset
02-13-2011, 10:38 AM #99
adzybee.
Smexy Social Engineer.
Originally posted by a1b1c1 View Post
ill just get you stats reset

you personally will reset our stats....? O.o
02-15-2011, 05:40 AM #100
Imminent
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by adzybee. View Post
you personally will reset our stats....? O.o

lol my bad Eek i meant to say that by doin that it would only reset your stats after your done with it lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo