01-13-2011, 01:13 AM #1
PHgua
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); wassup guys!

so.. i started a prestige glitch service, but for personal reasons i cant do it for everybody!

i discovered by myself one month ago how to stick this glitch!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVCMWtVSIZo"]YouTube - guggas snasn wwiisss[/ame]

audio: portuguese!

if you already know how to do the lan glitch, start see the video at 7:10min!

its very simple!

1-Go to LAN and Create Game:
make S&Awesome face on Nuketown, go to edit game optons, make unlimited time, health miniscule, lives Unlimited, killcam off, headshots only enabled, you can use 3 blackbirds to do more challanges, but after level 40, if you want, u can edit your perks, like i did... then press circle to get back to the LAN menu

2-Now press Triangle to bring up ur friends list, Choose a friend IN a game NOT a party, Press Square to join and hit Circle 5 times, it will take you to the Multyplayer menu and you should get a Server Full message...thats fine. IF you get sent into there game, Repeat step 1 & 2 and try a different friend

3-Now go back to LAN, Press X to bring up your 2nd Controller, select Create Game and there should be the star beside Search And Destroy still, if you have 2 p3 or more go to find game and join there after Start up the game. Now the thing is, if you select your Custom Classes 1-5 it will automatically kick you, Select the default classes 6-10 and you wont get kicked

If You get put on the same side as your 2 controller.. just end the game and start it again.

now here is the magic.. =P

4-you have to kill the 2 controller or the diers! YOU CANT PLANT ANY BOMB! just KILL!

5-after reach any level or max out 50 pull off the network cord WHILE IN THE MATCH and try sign in fast..

STEP 5 NOTE 1: sometimes it wont stick... if it happens, you have to do it again! happened with me 5 times.. =[ to be 15th i did 20 prestiges!

STEP 5 NOTE 2: YOU CANT PULL THE POWER CORD!

6-if it sticks or not turn off your ps3 anyway! do it after every prestige! AND if you turned off your ps3 of course you can continue later!
BUT NEVER PLAY ONLINE TILL ITS DONE!

you dont need wait billions days to stick... its instantly!

dont worry about your +1000 kills or your time played... YOU WILL NOT BE RESETED OR BANNED because of it!
just dont do stupid things to this happen! =P

PM me for questions or just post here..

i think thats all...

;]

+ rep if i helped..

=P
Last edited by PHgua ; 01-13-2011 at 01:16 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to PHgua for this useful post:

benjamin-x, BIG MOE, chris2k7sears, Cyrious, Dragovich, Elpachinoe, exTacy Angel, fatman9, frag06, iamdadutchpride, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Jamesyy, JonnieOnionRing, Le2Live2Rise, Michael, Octagan, Omniplasma, Orgi69, Reaper, smokingbang, teccoelho, Toker Face, Toon_Squad, Unonymous, Vegetᶏ, w8t4it, x Unreal, xChoco--, xXCoLt, xXGMLO2Xx
01-13-2011, 01:46 AM #2
bmxdude9
Million Miles Of Fun!
Pretty cool, does anyone know how common it is to get rest? I mean what If I was to only go to level 50 or just go to first prestige as Im only level 30 and Ive had the game since release.
01-13-2011, 01:49 AM #3
Bindiman
Bounty hunter
This seem realistic. I'm going to try it now on Xbox. I'll report back if it works. I had no luck what so ever on PS3, tried it 4 times and failed. Brb in 1 hour 30 minutes.
01-13-2011, 01:50 AM #4
CHAOZ
Banned
time to get banned Happy
01-13-2011, 02:09 AM #5
Bindiman
Bounty hunter
O wait, can this be done on xbox ? I can't join sessions with full lobbys on xbox :(
01-13-2011, 02:23 AM #6
Originally posted by PHgua View Post
wassup guys!

i dont know if it was already posted... if its, just close this thread!

so.. i started a prestige glitch service, but for personal reasons i cant do it for everybody!

so, if many people dont know how to do it.. heres the tut...

if you already know how to do the lan glitch, start see at 7:10min

You must login or register to view this content.

audio: portuguese!

its very simple!

when you max out level 50 pull off the network cable from your ps3! DONT PLANT ANY BOMB! just reach level 50 and pull the cord!

you dont need wait billions days to stick... its instantly!

+ rep if i helped..

=P

As your not joing online afterwards, is it possible to stop at 4th (For example) Turn your ps3 off and go sleep then do it again to 5th or somthing next day. Basically do you have to hit it all out at once?
01-13-2011, 02:25 AM #7
It's about ****ing time someone posted some valid proof.

The following 2 users say thank you to Omniplasma for this useful post:

IzBoogz, PHgua
01-13-2011, 02:30 AM #8
PHgua
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Orgi69 View Post
As your not joing online afterwards, is it possible to stop at 4th (For example) Turn your ps3 off and go sleep then do it again to 5th or somthing next day. Basically do you have to hit it all out at once?

yeah bro..

you can continue later!

The following user thanked PHgua for this useful post:

Orgi69
01-13-2011, 02:32 AM #9
Originally posted by PHgua View Post
yeah bro..

you can continue later!

so just to clarify mate, you can turn your ps3 off with this method and continue the next day?
01-13-2011, 02:37 AM #10
I've got 2 questions.

1. Did you leave the game before you pulled your cord?
2. Does it have to be done on a new account?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo